Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I have heard some people say it's really good, It's a PayPal certified world seller so they ship overseas then!

I think Im ordering it tomorrow, I just want to know if its a good, trusted site? And if people have bought from there before and there experiences with them!

Thanks!
Neschn

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got my DSTT in 8 days & i ordered on the 28th to the uk so thats not bad for during xmas hols
i would order from them again

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Well i had a problem with it, Paypal said that the exchange rates have recently changed and to look over it again. We did, and we looked for everything to see if it was alright but it would let us buy. So yet again, its going to take 3 or 4 days to put more money into my brothers account and we are going to try Gameyeeeah. Maybe 3rd times the charm!

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I send out like 4 emails after ordering and paying for a DSTT on the 17th.
I have not gotten any reply nor a confirmation that my DSTT has been shipped.

I'm starting to get rather worried.

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dont worry i never got any emails of them my cart just showed up after 8 days.... youve only waited 5 days sheesh
The thing is that I don't want it delivered at my paypal address. Seeying as they use the paypal information to ship I contacted them to make sure they would ship it to the right address. I got a answer on that email (the 18th) asking for my transaction ID and then never got a follow up email.

I have no clue what the status of my order is now.

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If within 24 hours they have not replied to any of my emails I will file a PayPal dispute with this store.
Untill that time I recommend everyone to stay away from here. My order should have been send at the start of this week but instead I am left completely in the dark.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If within 24 hours they have not replied to any of my emails I will file a PayPal dispute with this store.
Untill that time I recommend everyone to stay away from here. My order should have been send at the start of this week but instead I am left completely in the dark.
rolleyes.gif

Vodrake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine from this site and got a confirmation email within a day from the person who runs it, saying when it would be sent off and an estimate on how long it would take to arrive.

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered mine from this site and got a confirmation email within a day from the person who runs it, saying when it would be sent off and an estimate on how long it would take to arrive.
the confirmation mail is just an automatic respons I think. I had 1 real email which I recieved exactly 7 days ago.
I think I would have been less worried if I could just have it send to my paypal address. However that exactly what I do not want.

Did you recieve an email when they shipped it? How long did it take untill shipping?

Vodrake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the confirmation mail is just an automatic respons I think. I had 1 real email which I recieved exactly 7 days ago.
I think I would have been less worried if I could just have it send to my paypal address. However that exactly what I do not want.

Did you recieve an email when they shipped it? How long did it take untill shipping?

I don't think it was an automated response as it had the paypal transaction copied and pasted in it. I haven't had any further messages, however they may not have shipped quite yet as i only bought it 3 days ago.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you order from places like this you should expect 1-2 weeks to arrival, and lack of communication. Not every company has someone sitting there to send emails to every nagging customer (I nag too, don't get me wrong). Imagine if every customer did what we did and emailed constant questions - it takes a lot to check if it shipped, tell them, check status etc. I would only pester them if it doesn't come after a reasonable time.

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had only one question and that question was to what address my package had been shipped to.
This seems like a valid question that needs answering. Even though they don't have an employee for that they can take the time each day to at least answer the most important emails.

Paypal dispute worked like a charm. Instead of waiting around for a week for a respons from them they replied within 2 hours.
Unfortunately they only mentioned my order being shipped and not the address it has been shipped to.
When they provide me with the address I will drop my claim and everyone is happy again.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had only one question and that question was to what address my package had been shipped to.
This seems like a valid question that needs answering. Even though they don't have an employee for that they can take the time each day to at least answer the most important emails.

Paypal dispute worked like a charm. Instead of waiting around for a week for a respons from them they replied within 2 hours.
Unfortunately they only mentioned my order being shipped and not the address it has been shipped to.
When they provide me with the address I will drop my claim and everyone is happy again.
Well, they have to ship to the one you specified in Paypal. I have had customers try to make a claim in the method you are, and I merely insert tracking details in the dispute and paypal closes it in my favor. Hopefully you specified the correct address, and they are able to help you one way or another.

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know they automatically send to my paypal specified address but I contacted (through various emails) them A MINUTE after ordering to specify the fact that I wanted to recieve my parcel on a different address then my paypal one.
They replied asking for my Transaction ID one day before they would ship my order out. That was the last email I recieved from them.
I emailed them back with my Transaction ID yet never gotten a confirmation that my address had been changed.
As of thus I have no idea which address the package has thus been send too.

Furthermore, the trackingnumber I recieved from them does not work on the Hong Kong Post Mail Tracker website.

I would be very dissappointed in both paypal and MiniOnlineStore if my dispute would be cancelled right now before my question is answered. It seems that if you are a PayPal World Seller with buyer protection policy it is not a terrible thing for someone to open a dispute through paypal when you are failing to provide enough information to make that customer feel secure about his order.

Above that I warned them 24 hours before starting the paypal dispute that I was going to take these actions and promised them to close my paypal dispute the minute they would provide me with the exact delivery address.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"