Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
zeromac said:
I got orange box and I'm getting a new computer to play it on soon and i got a cracked copy of MC alpha
biggrin.gif
beat that!
Wait. I can't see how you can shell out money for a new computer, but don't shell out for a game that costs 10 bucks...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
zeromac said:
I got orange box and I'm getting a new computer to play it on soon and i got a cracked copy of MC alpha
biggrin.gif
beat that!
Wait. I can't see how you can shell out money for a new computer, but don't shell out for a game that costs 10 bucks...
because you cant download hardware
the game + crack you can though
though minecraft doesnt even need a crack, just copy the folder to %appdata%

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Berthenk said:
zeromac said:
biggrin.gif
beat that!
because you cant download hardware
the game + crack you can though
though minecraft doesnt even need a crack, just copy the folder to %appdata%

He's just saying that it's a little silly to spend a lot of money on a new computer but not be willing to fork over a few bucks (Minecraft is quite cheap) for a small indie game. Although I didn't pay for Minecraft, I just my friend's account if I want to do Minecraft Alpha but I've been sticking to Minecraft Classic more so.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
Probably TF2 so you can get Garry's Mod later. I got TF2 this weekend and I'm not too thrilled with it but Garry's Mod is awesome.
I don't play it much either. GMod is indeed awesome, however.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Oct 4 2010, 08:16 PM) Although I didn't pay for Minecraft, I just (don't forget to put a verb here) my friend's account if I want to do Minecraft Alpha but I've been sticking to Minecraft Classic more so.
laugh.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Minecraft is an awesome game. You'll get addicted the first month or so. And depending on how much time you have, you could become more or less addictive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped