AcekardFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello....I've Lately Bought Minecraft And Been Playing It Well On My Desktop Computer,But When I Transfered All My Minecraft Files (Including Minecraft.exe) To My Laptop Minecraft Doesn't Even Load......The Start Screen Won't Load Or Anything.....If Someone Has Encountered This Problem Please Help Me

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So the game itself doesn't pop up? or there is a black screen? If there is a black screen, update your GPU's drivers.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Go to your appdata folder, find the .minecraft folder, and delete the bin folder. When you launch Minecraft, it will re-download the bin files, and it should hopefully work. If you have any mods or texture packs installed to minecraft.jar, they will be deleted obviously.

AcekardFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Go to your appdata folder, find the .minecraft folder, and delete the bin folder. When you launch Minecraft, it will re-download the bin files, and it should hopefully work. If you have any mods or texture packs installed to minecraft.jar, they will be deleted obviously.

I Tried It And i Got The Same Thing The Game Wont Even Show Anything.....And Do You Know If it Has To Do Anything With The memory

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto