Minecraft Dungeons Save / Character File Sharing (PC)

CsoPa04

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi guys, is someone who has an account with cursed axe? If u have one pls upload the file here. Thanks in advance

yikdrtip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have an account with event items that arent modded? i had all of the event items but i factory reset my computer, thinking there was cloud save

Traiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is an updated game save for those who want to try something new ;)

Just un zip the folder and drag the save file to the characters folder and enjoy.

The new Halloween UMGS V3 is now up.

Note: There is one more V3 save with a power of 256 will be coming out very soon!

V1 save is the 89.1 KB.

Thanks again for the love and support.
Do you have the UMGS V3 save file but in normal power levels (i'm talking around 250) that you could send? I lost my save file but I don't want to be the god of death either. You said there is gonna be one but there's a billion one and one that doesn't say "one billion" but it is, it's not 256

Last edited by Traiker,

_Lord_xD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just un zip the folder and drag the save file to the characters folder and enjoy.

The new and final V3 is now up, with a power level of 265 + the Halloween items added.

There is now a legit save and has a power level at 256 and with a player level at 150.

Note: There are 3 different versions of the V3, V3 1 billion power level, V3 1 billion power level with the Halloween items added and V3 265 power level with the Halloween items added.

V1 save is the 89.1 KB.

I will be making more saves and only the saves with the new updated game items will arrive on this site.

hey can you upload one with fighters binding with radiance, swirling, and critical hit pls

Oneninth

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The new and final V3 is now up, with a power level of 265 + the Halloween items added.

There is now a legit save and has a power level at 256 and with a player level at 150.

Note: There are 3 different versions of the V3, V3 1 billion power level, V3 1 billion power level with the Halloween items added and V3 265 power level with the Halloween items added.

V1 save is the 89.1 KB.

I will be making more saves and only the saves with the new updated game items will arrive on this site.

I've been trying to get this build for ages can you save edit my character?
Here is what I need in there:

Gilded Cursed axe doesn't matter what level
Gilded enchant: radiance
enchants Critical hit, Committed, and swirling.

Whither armor gilded doesn't matter what level
Gilded enchant Cooldown.
enchants Cowardice, reckless, and snowball.

Gilded soul bow.
Gilded enchant: dynamo
Enchants Supercharge, Burst bow, an accelerant.
here's my save, also I've done save editing but I don't have my game packs so can you do it?

Attachments

• 74A635DC4EEEF516465502BD49F13736.zip
    69.6 KB · Views: 252

Oneninth

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey can you upload one with fighters binding with radiance, swirling, and critical hit pls
I have one get from my save
also If you want the one with evo cation robes with cooldown 2x with health syringe that build is out dated they nerfed it

DeadlySin6

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The

V1 save is the 89.1 KB.

The all new All in one fighters bindings are here, in this save you'll see that the fighters bindings are crazier then they appear, with these fighters bindings you don't have to ware armor to stay alive for the fighters bindings have crazy protection on them.
But don't let that fool you for these fighters bindings dish out a lot of damage to you're foes.
Your health may be at 100 however, the protection that's on the fighters bindings are crazy enough to keep you alive.

yo can you do a legit save with all uniques

DeadlySin6

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The

V1 save is the 89.1 KB.

The all new All in one fighters bindings are here, in this save you'll see that the fighters bindings are crazier then they appear, with these fighters bindings you don't have to ware armor to stay alive for the fighters bindings have crazy protection on them.
But don't let that fool you for these fighters bindings dish out a lot of damage to you're foes.
Your health may be at 100 however, the protection that's on the fighters bindings are crazy enough to keep you alive.

yo can you do a legit save with all uniques

BroDad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you succesfully add these mods to the PC version can you transfer your modestly modded hero over to the switch?
Ultimately my goal is to get a modest level 50 to replace what my son deleted on his switch.

Also thank you so much to all who generously contributed, very cool man.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont't have the characters file idk what to do
Post automatically merged:

i can't find the characters file in the numbers file
Post automatically merged:

i can't find the characters file in the numbers file

Thkthee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

V1 save is the 89.1 KB.

The new and unplanned V4 game save is now available to download.
This save is the biggest that I've ever modded, I will be making more improvements along the way.

The V4 Halloween Update has the new Halloween items added and with new power level 261 items added to you storage stash.

Note: The V4 save is set to 1billion power level however the items that are in the storage stash are at a power level 261.

Thanks so much, your save is a life saver, lost my 200h+ save few months ago because I bought a new laptop and this game wasn't updated with cloud save back then, was so depressed, luckily find this forum and now I can keep playing without starting over. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: DustyNyte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo