Minecraft: Dungeons announced

Minecon Earth, a convention revolving around Minecraft is currently underway, and Microsoft’s Mojang has just announced their latest project: Minecraft Dungeons. A small collection of developers will be creating this entry within the Minecraft world, describing it as an action-adventure game that takes inspiration from classic dungeon crawler games. In the trailer, we see different terrains to explore, as well as new weapons to use, culminating with the tease of an intimidating boss creature. Minecraft Dungeons will be a PC exclusive for the time being, with a release in 2019, and will offer up to 4 player co-op.

Regular Minecraft will also be getting a major content update next year. Called Village and Pillage, it’ll add new villager types to the game, along with new types of cats and pandas.

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
minecraft is an okay game they are milking it but that is like every game and their ports anyways i hope minecraft nibba wont be in smash

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hm. I had the hope they make a dungeon/cave/underground structures overhault to Minecraft similar to what they did with the water biomes as I read the title... As for the new villagers I hope if it comes with updates to the villages they don't remake all of it, but only add a few new building types. While the sea was largely empty and the overhault was great this "far to simple" village buildings are a important thing making Minecraft look like Minecrat to me, would be a shame if I wouldn't be able to find this classic building-style auto-generated on the map anymore.
As for the main news: Oh, a new game in the Minecraft universe which isn't about creativity and building things. How not exciting at all ;)

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
Geez people really are ungrateful. There was no way for them to ever do crossplay or get the Better Bedrock versions on all consoles if that had not happened.

It's Telltale Games. Traveler's Tales will never die because they exclusively make LEGO games now.

Wii Sports is the best selling game of all time.

Nevertheless, Minecraft has been getting better overall. The Bedrock version is a godsend, and the new game looks cool too. It looks like it will be isometric in some parts of the video, but I hope it's like that one Adventure Time game that came out a few years back but actually done well.
Wii sports is the third most sold game of all time behind gtav and minecraft.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is a fine line between making quality content and making crap just for the sake of it, just because they know the name is gonna sell it alone. I've personally never seen the appeal of Fortnite, played it for a couple of hours and won a few solo games and got bored. I wouldn't say that its a bad game just not to my tastes. I just think companies these days rely too much time producing sequels and spinoffs, Hollywood suffers from the same thing. Companies are afraid of taking risks and are content to push out the same crap year after ye
I never play fortnite. As for minecraft i stopped playing it about two years ago but tbf it still is one of the best experiences you could do in pc gaming (with mods atleast) and i think everyone should buy it (for the pc)

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
God, I am so sick of Minecraft. It’s fanbase is mostly loads of cringey 12yr old kids. I only picked up an obsession with Minecraft when I was 15 because I never got to play it earlier. (Lol my Mum thought it was a nazi game because hitler wrote a book titled Minecraft so I explained to her what the game was about.) She eventually bought me an account though. Yeah I acted kinda cringy too. I once got a Creeper themed birthday card and it said “Happy 12th birthday, hope it’s a blast”. (They crossed out “12th” and wrote “16th”!)

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, I am so sick of Minecraft. It’s fanbase is mostly loads of cringey 12yr old kids. I only picked up an obsession with Minecraft when I was 15 because I never got to play it earlier. (Lol my Mum thought it was a nazi game because hitler wrote a book titled Minecraft so I explained to her what the game was about.) She eventually bought me an account though. Yeah I acted kinda cringy too. I once got a Creeper themed birthday card and it said “Happy 12th birthday, hope it’s a blast”. (They crossed out “12th” and wrote “16th”!)
Most of the kids have grow.n up tho. Most kids nowadays play Fortnite. Also Hitler's book is Mein Kampf not Minecraft

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii sports is the third most sold game of all time behind gtav and minecraft.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never play fortnite. As for minecraft i stopped playing it about two years ago but tbf it still is one of the best experiences you could do in pc gaming (with mods atleast) and i think everyone should buy it (for the pc)
Isn't Tetris in there somewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up