Homebrew Minecraft DS (in 3D !)

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
BreafingBread said:
Forgot to mention, when you press start the screen stays all crazy then it goes to Main Menu.
Yeah, I've been experiencing that aswell, thought it was just my flashcart though lol.
Edit: When we download a texture pack, what size is required for the DS?

Ps. Smealum, you're the best!

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry if its been asked before i looked but couldnt find it
anyone else having white screens at startup on the supercard ds2 and is there a way to fix it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be damned if this project still continues to be updated for the next few years. It definitely has a lot of work and effort put into it. I'm gonna give it a try sometime later and hope that all is well. Thanks
biggrin.gif

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
sorry if its been asked before i looked but couldnt find it
anyone else having white screens at startup on the supercard ds2 and is there a way to fix it

The NitroFS version is working fine on my DS2. Beyond making sure you've correctly copied the dscraft folder to the root of your card, I can't think of many suggestions. Maybe try a different micro SD.

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, and here's a beta tester who has to wait to get back home to download the first release because his broadband takes hours (because of low network) to download this
angry.gif

mea99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I get a white screen on startup. I am using a R4i LL

EDIT: Doesn't matter, I fixed it. Kinda. Now it jsut has a circle of dots and it turns blue, like it's loading. Also, does it have support for HD texture packs like Gerudoku?

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on something cool right now, but until it's finished here's my revised DS statue. Fixed the proportions, and thought the much improved screenshot feature made it worth sharing again. There's a big body of water off to the right, which is fun to dive into from the very top of the DS
biggrin.gif

SCR_00002.jpg

Albert X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thommoboy said:
I cannot load any worlds!!!!!

seee!!!
you need to place every file u downloaded on the root of the card, well thats what i did. Then there should be a test world, but u can generate more worlds by using the mapgen!
biggrin.gif
enjoy

thommoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albert X said:
thommoboy said:

seee!!!
you need to place every file u downloaded on the root of the card, well thats what i did. Then there should be a test world, but u can generate more worlds by using the mapgen!
biggrin.gif
enjoy

im using a emulator how do i do it with and emulator?

Albert X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thommoboy said:
Albert X said:
thommoboy said:

seee!!!
biggrin.gif
enjoy

im using a emulator how do i do it with and emulator?
hmmmm never used an emulator but i suggest you to put all files in 1 folder than run the rom from the folder
biggrin.gif

sry if it doesnt work
ohnoes.png

or try running the rom from the archive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY