CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
It certainly wouldn't be the exact same version the beta testers were using (debug features were still active), so I dunno. Is there a bucket?
Yep there's a bucket - but don't know about 'debug features' - there's no numbers on the bottom screen or anything like that

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smealum said:
Okay everyone, it's out.
Check out http://smealum.net/dscraft/ ; everything's there, from downloads to installing instructions, control setups etc.
Nice ! Thanks smea.
wink.gif

Kakukon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
the best nds game, awesome homebrew!!! just need survival, but is a great game anyway!!! hope new update with survival
rolleyes.gif

i will play this all night, i will not sleep tonight *-*
thanks smealum!!!
yaynds.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, Smealum, just a suggestion, I think left and right should be for turning left and right solely and L or R should be to jump rather than both being dedicated to creating and destroying (not respectively, though I do like the idea of them being respective to the 2 shoulder buttons).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
BTW, Smealum, just a suggestion, I think left and right should be for turning left and right solely and L or R should be to jump rather than both being dedicated to creating and destroying (not respectively, though I do like the idea of them being respective to the 2 shoulder buttons).Have you tried the other controls ??
@ Smealum: I know there's 3 sets but the third seems to be similar to the second one - perhaps that could be a 'custom setup' based on a INI file or something ??

QUOTE(machomuu @ Aug 20 2011, 10:36 PM) There's a weird glitch where sometimes when you use the bucket it creates what I think is cobblestone instead of water.
Not seen that yet - but have found a 'glitch' where if you are in a 2 block deep hole full with water in it - you can't 'jump out' easily - you need to change to 'flight mode' to get out of it

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
machomuu said:
BTW, Smealum, just a suggestion, I think left and right should be for turning left and right solely and L or R should be to jump rather than both being dedicated to creating and destroying (not respectively, though I do like the idea of them being respective to the 2 shoulder buttons).Have you tried the other controls ??
@ Smealum: I know there's 3 sets but the third seems to be similar to the second one - perhaps that could be a 'custom setup' based on a INI file or something ??

QUOTE(machomuu @ Aug 20 2011, 10:36 PM) There's a weird glitch where sometimes when you use the bucket it creates what I think is cobblestone instead of water.
Not seen that yet - but have found a 'glitch' where if you are in a 2 block deep hole full with water in it - you can't 'jump out' easily - you need to change to 'flight mode' to get out of it
*Facepalms* I'm an idiot...

Naito-Tanuki

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got it on 3DS and using A DSTWO running latest stuff.

-It will freeze when loading to the planety.pack
-And upon pressing select freezes aswell.

GURU MEDITATION ERROR
pc: 02010ECC addr:000340d0

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! The default controls are very nice: strafing with the dpad feels great and double tap recognition has the perfect speed to avoid accidental jumps while allowing reliable leaps when intended. The screenshot feature works like a charm now too.
I notice traveling along the edge of the map still leads to streaming issues (blocks not appearing until they're right in front of you), but that's small potatoes in the grand scheme of what's here.
Simply amazing. Good luck in the compo!

IDaNL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't tested it yet, but i think it will more awesome than the beta one
smile.gif

I hope there will be a control scheme where the L and R buttons aren't in use at all cause i broke them pretty much with the beta ones
wink.gif

EDIT: just played and wow what an improvements when looking to the one we had before
smile.gif

Too bad that the guru meditation errors have been increased
frown.gif

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice work. But can you add scanning for different folders like DSorganize?
I mean now its just /dscraft in the root, but i would like /data/dscraft.
DSorganize looks for /dsorganize or /data/dsorganize.

loco365

Trophies
XP
CannonFoddr said:
machomuu said:
There's a weird glitch where sometimes when you use the bucket it creates what I think is cobblestone instead of water.
How do you change to flight mode? I'd love to know how.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: