XP
Country
United States
Destian said:
D-Jay said:
maarten66 said:
D-jay did you read my pm already?

Sorry, I did not read any PM for now.
I'm working on the MiiWii Package for FW4.0.
I will take a look later and answer.

Please consider an option to extract the files to a folder so that they can be sent to the Wii's SD card over FTP.

Just set the "SD drive" to a drive on your computer and the contents will be extracted there. Then you can send it to the SD card over FTP. Is it really easier for you than just copying it to an SD card?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sometime I hate this forum... I replied three time to you @Valgreen and NOTHING was saved...

Okay, again: Please try to overwrite / reinstall all (21) files again with the MainInstaller.
This should work for you.

If not, feel free to PM me.

Destian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noir said:
Destian said:
D-Jay said:
maarten66 said:
D-jay did you read my pm already?

Sorry, I did not read any PM for now.
I'm working on the MiiWii Package for FW4.0.
I will take a look later and answer.

Please consider an option to extract the files to a folder so that they can be sent to the Wii's SD card over FTP.

Just set the "SD drive" to a drive on your computer and the contents will be extracted there. Then you can send it to the SD card over FTP. Is it really easier for you than just copying it to an SD card?

The installer does not give me this option. If I leave the area blank it does extract to the root of my C: drive, which is what I did for 5.4, but this is messy and I see no reason not to make the process more convenient, since the entire point of this package is convenience.

I do not have a card reader/writer on my PC, so yes, much easier for me to FTP the files.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in the process of installing MiiWii on a virgin 3.4 Wii, I'm at the step where you downgrade to 3.2 using ARC, when I load ARC I get this
Code:
Identifying as SU...Error! ES_Identify (r = -1017)
Initializing FileSystem drive...OK!
Error! ES_OpenTitleContent(retÂÂ-1026)

I can continue passed this screen to the ARC Menu and at the top of the menu is
Code:
Warning: Area/SysMenu MISMATCH

Any help?

I tried running ARC anyways, but got an error and the Wii still says 3.4

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have 2 questions

I have the softmii, you can also install the miiwii?

Also what changes from softmii?

thanks
biggrin.gif

weirdfate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i dont have windows and cant run the exe file so what do i do now?
I need cisocorp v2 cause im getting error #2 for madworld after updateing to FW 4 (wan's updater)

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
D-Jay said:
Sometime I hate this forum... I replied three time to you @Valgreen and NOTHING was saved...

Okay, again: Please try to overwrite / reinstall all (21) files again with the MainInstaller.
This should work for you.

If not, feel free to PM me.

ya the forums have been flaky lately, i think GBAtemp either needs to upgrade there servers/bandwidth, or only allow registered users to view the forums as im sure tons of unregistered users are comming here only for guides and such.

anyways i will try installing all 21 of the files under the maininstaller when i get home from work.

hope all works .

Matrix21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
I know its bad timing, but i believe your Wifi module has just went bad, or is loose, do some research its a pretty easy fix, if it is the problem

Wow, that really is bad timing. I have actually read about this happening to other people at nearly the same point of install, more than just a coincidence perhaps?

Luckily I do have another Wii I can 'borrow' the BT/Wifi module from to test.

QUOTE(Screemer @ Mar 30 2009, 03:42 AM) i second what wiiblaster is saying. wifi or bluetooth module could be defective.

you can find the bluethooth module here: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16026

no idea where to find a wifi replacement.

€dit: i found the wifi module: http://www.psxboy.com/935_Wii-Antenna-Module.html

Thanks for the links, very helpful. Will I need a tri-wing screwdriver to get the Wii open?

Just be certain, the issue I am having is a black screen at boot. I see no health screen. The disk spins for a few seconds and I have to hold power for 5-6 seconds to shut down. Does this sound like a BT module problem?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Matrix21 said:
Thanks for the links, very helpful. Will I need a tri-wing screwdriver to get the Wii open?

Just be certain, the issue I am having is a black screen at boot. I see no health screen. The disk spins for a few seconds and I have to hold power for 5-6 seconds to shut down. Does this sound like a BT module problem?

If you don't have a tri-wing you could also use a torx. if you have to buy one, use a tri-wing
smile.gif

Matrix21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Matrix21 said:

If you don't have a tri-wing you could also use a torx. if you have to buy one, use a tri-wing
smile.gif

Cheers, D-Jay. I'll have to purchase one.

Will update the thread once I get hold of a tri-wing. Fingers crossed!!

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does mii wii support 4.0 yet?
can it do cioscorp on 4.0?
i am a softmii guy but i have been looking at mii wii...

i know that preloader .29 is out and just want cioscorp to be out for 4.0 before i update to 4.0 from 3.2U

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ekolimits said:
does mii wii support 4.0 yet?
can it do cioscorp on 4.0?
i am a softmii guy but i have been looking at mii wii...

i know that preloader .29 is out and just want cioscorp to be out for 4.0 before i update to 4.0 from 3.2U

I'm hot working on the new MiiWii 0.6.0 for FW4.0

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any chance to get a version without the executable? My SD card doesn't technically have a drive letter so I can't use the file. I can extract the files inside but I'm not sure if the executable renames them since some have _en and _de after them.

And nice password protection, except the hints make it so you only have to skim through instead of reading.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Golfman560 said:
Any chance to get a version without the executable? My SD card doesn't technically have a drive letter so I can't use the file. I can extract the files inside but I'm not sure if the executable renames them since some have _en and _de after them.

And nice password protection, except the hints make it so you only have to skim through instead of reading.

Yes, I'm also working on the SD card installer to fix those card issues.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats great, I guess I'll have to wait for the 4.0 version however. Being patient has always been hard
tongue.gif

Also, is the MiiWii player included? The video at the bottom of the post says it isn't included, yet theres a DVDx "fix" in the chnagelog, but no DVDx files (from what it looks like) in the executable.
Answered that myself. Where can I get it? I like the background in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him