D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OneUp said:
I thought the music was interesting for the pc side installer.

I have some questions though.
Why is StarFall included? Doesn't Preloader make it obsolete?
DVDX as well. You don't have to patch it to IOS249 that was only the Backup Launcher 0.1.

Starfall brings you the Rescue-Menu with your GC-Pad while pressing "Y". Just an example.
And: YOU HAVE to install DVDX to IOS249 since CIOSCORPv2 changes some IOS which will not work with DVDX.

moonwalk103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
i'm gonna get crazy here, please help me what is the password for the PAL version? pm me please
frown.gif

im not a noobish i just dont know very will english enoough maybe to see what is the password, i read all the manual no clue for this.

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed that if you can't get the password, you can open the exe with 7-zip too, and get all of the files needed from that.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
unheared said:
can I upgrade from softmii to your miiwii softmod ? Yes, you can. But if "SoftMii" works for you, there's no need to.

LewieP said:
I noticed that if you can't get the password, you can open the exe with 7-zip too, and get all of the files needed from that.No. Please notice, that the SD Card installer just installs all needed stuff the user chooses at the beginning of the installation process.
All of the other components ARE NOT installed.

Posts merged

QUOTE(moonwalk103 @ Mar 30 2009, 03:49 PM)
OK, i got the password but the 0.5B FOR PAL LINK - NOT WORKING ! the file isnt found i think they delete it.
any mirror? thanks

Why do you want to use 0.5b?
0.5.4 ist the last one.

It works for PAL and NTSC.

moonwalk103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
ok i have the latest one 0.5.4 install for pal... i have 3.4 version and install on it before the cios+backup launcher thats it.
i try follow the guide each step now i get to the offline downgrade and when i run it it gets me errors i igonred them, go to install 3.2 and then in the final of the downgrade again errors.. its ok? i have now 3.2? how do i know what is my version right now? thanks.

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
LewieP said:
I noticed that if you can't get the password, you can open the exe with 7-zip too, and get all of the files needed from that.
No. Please notice, that the SD Card installer just installs all needed stuff the user chooses at the beginning of the installation process.
All of the other components ARE NOT installed.
Sorry, I didn't mean to be undermining you. I eventually got the password, and it definitely is far better to use the installer than pick the files yourself. I was just bringing it to your attention.

moonwalk103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
moonwalk103 said:
ok i have the latest one 0.5.4 install for pal... i have 3.4 version and install on it before the cios+backup launcher thats it.
i try follow the guide each step now i get to the offline downgrade and when i run it it gets me errors i igonred them, go to install 3.2 and then in the final of the downgrade again errors.. its ok? i have now 3.2? how do i know what is my version right now? thanks.
still waiting for an answer, thanks.

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey D-Jay. Not to sure if you noticed my post on the issues i ran into. Ill give a quick run-down incase you never noticed it.

I was on 3.2U with starfall. before installing miiwii i un-installed starfall.

I followed your package to a T (great guide btw, much much better than softmii, sorry softmii team)

Everything installed fine, however once complete i could not do the following.

- Play any of my legit NTSC GC games (sound would come up, but no video), i tried turning off region free GC games under pre-loader but same issue.
- Play any of my NTSC or PAL wii backups through disc channel (would get standard nintendo disc read error)

so.. i ran arc and got a clean 3.2. then re-ran your guide minus starfall.

- After disabling region free GC under pre-loader i was now able to play my legit GC games fine
-Still unable to play any of my backups, still getting standard nintendo disc read error.

i then ended up installing the cioscorp pack 1.01 overtop of the cios pack included in your pack, and all my backups would then work.

any thoughts?

i would love to use cioscorp 2.0 with all the fixes , however it just doesnt seem to work.

Destian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D-Jay said:
maarten66 said:
D-jay did you read my pm already?

Sorry, I did not read any PM for now.
I'm working on the MiiWii Package for FW4.0.
I will take a look later and answer.

Please consider an option to extract the files to a folder so that they can be sent to the Wii's SD card over FTP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c