Hacking MiiWii

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am really struggling to get the password. I have already worked out the manual one, but I can't for the life of me work out the Package password.

I am determined to work it out though.

ries

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
after 100 hours looking for the password

and finaly install wiimii

i have to say U R FUCKING GOD thans a lot D-Jay Mad world RUNS PERFECT

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I wonder what will happen after installing the Waninkoko 4.0fw updater on a Wii with MiiWii (latest version) installed....
What parts will be messed up/won't work anymore? °°
Anyone tried?

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaRk_ViVi said:
I wonder what will happen after installing the Waninkoko 4.0fw updater on a Wii with MiiWii (latest version) installed....
What parts will be messed up/won't work anymore? °°
Anyone tried?

On 4.0 firmware you will lose disc channel loading i believe and starfall and preloader doesnt work so no brick protection

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I am on system menu 3.2, I have followed the instructions completely, and everything seems to have worked fine.

I am getting "disc not recognised". Is it most likely a bad burn?

Also, I prefer to turn off the standby setting. Does that mess with the rest of this hack?

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers.

Urgh, I just had a bunch of installed Wads deleted automatically.

Edit: and it seems that no games will boot. I go to the disc channel, and I just the the Wii and GC disc spinning forever.

Any suggestions?

ries

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
btw i dont have the MIIWII in my Channels

how can i get it there ??
wacko.gif

souseiseki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just one question... with the new 4.0 update
i use the waninkoko's Firmware-Updater_4.0 will MiiWii still work? anybody has tried that?

Wiifinder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
souseiseki said:
just one question... with the new 4.0 update
i use the waninkoko's Firmware-Updater_4.0 will MiiWii still work? anybody has tried that?
If you used the waninkoko's Firmware-Updater_4.0, the MiiWii won't work, because you just update your wii's system menu? same as the Softmii.

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I seem to be able to boot GC backups and imports straight from the Disc channel, but not Wii backups. Anyone have any suggestions?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
LewieP said:
Well, I seem to be able to boot GC backups and imports straight from the Disc channel, but not Wii backups. Anyone have any suggestions?
Reinstall the files with Maininstaller
If this doesn't work, check you discs.

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
D-Jay I did the 3.2U with HBC already installed method. Last night I turned my wii on without the sd card in and the MiiWii health screen didnt come up. So if I keep the autoboot.dol in the root I should be fine right? Everything else still worked fined. But PAL backups still arent recognized in the disc channel.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tetsuo Shima said:
Logan said:
Hi

Installed over the previous version of MiiWii.

Install went fine. I still cannot play Mad World NTSC on my PAL Wii through the Disc Channel. All I get is a black screen and the Wiimote lights go out.

However, I can play it through the Backup Loader.

Any suggestions please? Thank you.
I can play Madworld NTSC on my PAL wii through the disk channel, but I had to patch the iso with wiifrii (smart patch) nothing else. It works well, no crashes or errors through the game, only problem is that it freezes when I press Home on the remote (not a big deal, you can pause the game with -.

Thanks for the info. I'm just concerned I cannot play any NTSC discs now (unfortunately I can't check till I get my discs back, leant them out) as before I installed MiiWii and had just CIOSCorp and Starfall etc. I had region free capability and was able to play any NTSC discs. Although Mad World would not work having said that.

I was kinda hoping that this version of MiiWii would solve the Mad World problem for me, but it hasn't. Perhaps the PAL version of Mad World works, I am not able to try that at this moment in time though.

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i checked the manual and cant find the pass. Damm i must be too buzzed. tried the password in lower cases and still nothing .

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
K really weird I put the autoboot.dol back in the root of the sd card. Turned the wii off then on to see if the MiiWii screen would come back, no luck. Loaded up preloader and selected file and installed the autoboot.dol, returned to sytem menu and 2 wads I had installed were just gone. Turned the wii off and on again to see if I would get the MiiWii health screen, still no go, and my wads are history. So the reports of wads just being deleted are true, well I did reinstall the autoboot.dol hoping to get back the health screen but when I turn the wii on now it goes straight to the system menu.

Thor1981

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
LewieP said:
Reinstall the files with Maininstaller
If this doesn't work, check you discs.
Use MainInstaller lead brick with a preloader?
I upgraded and preloader was disabled, while trying to install it produced a brick, but you're all settled

ZoR3oL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the problem of "bash bad" again when i want to downgrade with ARC Offline...
I have redownload the MiiWii package but i have this error .....

I test with English Version and German Version....

Nobody to help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more