OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kenjii said:
D-Jay said:
Kenjii said:
I did that... downloaded the game fully from a website I use, extracted, and burned with IMGBurn, yet it won't work =S
Okay. So you did NOT.

So you mean that me downloading a copy from the internet is not the same as dumping it from the original disk? This one I downloaded isn't scrubber or anything.
I mean, that I have tested several direct dump copies of SSBB for NTSC and PAL and they all are working...

QUOTE(getrehl @ Mar 24 2009, 10:44 PM)
I have a question regarding the uninstaller. I've installed the NTSC version to my SD card, but can't help but notice the "A:\miiwii\uninstall" folder is empty. The "A:\miiwii\maininstall" folder contains the needed cIOS files. I was going to test the uninstall function of this but don't want to delete my IOS's or system menu. Is this an error? Does the .dol connect the Nintendo servers for the needed IOS files to reinstall them? I'm not trying to question your work, I just don't want a full brick.
Please take a look into the manual.

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
D-Jay during the MiiWii main installer I get return errors while installing the WADS (ret =-1035), but even though after saying fail out to the right it says OK. What could be wrong? Im still on the MainInstaller screen btw, not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?

Edit: BTW im on 3.2U, HBC already installed, up until the Main Installer part it all went well.

Edit 2: Ok so one wad installed sucessfully but the others that i've tried all give me -1035 error. I've only tried 4 btw.

getrehl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I saw the manual stating the uninstall manual will be released with the next version. With the uninstall.dol included I assumed the feature was included, without the instructions due to time constraints. I'll assume the uninstall feature is incomplete and leave it alone. Thank you for the quick reply.

ekaj666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiifan420 said:
D-Jay during the MiiWii main installer I get return errors while installing the WADS (ret =-1035), but even though after saying fail out to the right it says OK. What could be wrong? Im still on the MainInstaller screen btw, not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?

Edit: BTW im on 3.2U, HBC already installed, up until the Main Installer part it all went well.

Edit 2: Ok so one wad installed sucessfully but the others that i've tried all give me -1035 error. I've only tried 4 btw.

Im getting the same error as you. Could anyone tell us how to fix this?

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have just read that the 1035 error is because of the 3.3 update blocking the trucha bug. I did do the 3.3 update that was on animal crossing, but used ARC to downgrade back to 3.2U. Should I just use the MiiWii preinstall to get all my vulnerable ios files back? that doesnt make sense though because 1 wad installed.

ekaj666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did the MiiWii preinstall and i still get the same error. Can we just install those wad files using wad manager? cause i dont get a error wen i install wads files with that.

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I fxed it ekaj do this. install the cios rev 8, download IOS downgrader 1.0 by waninkoko, run that, then resume the main installer. worked a tread. i just got MiiWii'd haha

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just one more question. can I reformat my sd card and put my old files back on there? do I need to keep the autoboot.dol in the root also?

Edit: Also no pal backups show up in the disc channel. But I found a .dol of Gamma w 002 fix, I just force pal games to ntsc with that so no big deal really.

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tetsuo Shima said:
@56killer: The only password you need is near the links. The other passwords are for older versions so they're useless.

Thanks D-Jay for this great update, I will install it asap.
There's just one thing that is unclear for me:
QUOTE said:
Run MiiWii Preinstaller (you just have to install if you use a custom health screen or custom systemmenu, otherwise you may brick your Wii)
I don't understand if you mean that this step is needed if I want to have MiiWii custom health screen, or if I already have a custom health screen (I don't have it). Sorry for the dumb question, but it's just to be sure to not brick.
Thanks saw which one it was. Was using the other ones.

gd48202

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a couple questions. What is the purpose of first installing Starfall hacks then later installing Preloader and setting those hacks as well? Could these hacks possibly walk all over each other, causing problems?

The Starfall hack for the GC Video patch is said to break the display on NTSC Wiis. The quote is from http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Talk:Starfall

QUOTE said:
Gamecube video mode patch breaks video output on US console

The Gamecube region free/video mode patch breaks display of all Gamecube games (including NTSC games) on my US console. Does it just set the video mode to PAL or something?--Timedroid 20:47, 21 December 2008 (UTC)

I can vouch for this. Same happens to me. Plz fix crediar, kthxbai --SquidMan 00:05, 22 December 2008 (UTC)

That's exactly what it does. Remember, this was for 3.2E before it came out for 3.2U. Unfortunately, it's only for PAL. --Isaac356 05:37, 14 January 2009 (UTC)

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi

Installed over the previous version of MiiWii.

Install went fine. I still cannot play Mad World NTSC on my PAL Wii through the Disc Channel. All I get is a black screen and the Wiimote lights go out.

However, I can play it through the Backup Loader.

Any suggestions please? Thank you.

ZoR3oL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a problem with the new version of MiiWii.
When i want to downgrade with Anychanger Region... i have a message error at the end of the screen "Bash BAD" and it return to the HBC.
Can you help me?
Mi Wii is on 3.3E.

1ronlung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem here on a virgin 3.1E .. Was using the anyrigion offline installer first. Also had problems with the on-line.

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting an error when tryng to run starfall. im on 3.2 us . error 101 i think . anyone else getting this?

eric_4_life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
limesherbert said:
Is there any way to use MiiWii and custom system menus at the same time?

Custom system menus are only a modification of your 42.app file, so as long as you preloader installed (in case of a brick) as well as a boot.dol of softmii tweaks, then yeah, you can have a CSM

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, joke's over. Where's the password, I read the first post from top to bottom and I tried the obvious ones. All properly spelled.

What's the catch, I been trying numerous passwords for the past 5 to 10 minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz