Hacking MiiWii

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't get the password. I understand the code but don't know in what order each word goes and if there are spaces between or if it is simply one word for the manual and one for the package.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
you could use the wad batch installer

i used it cause i only wanted to install the cioscorp from this package

it works with no bricks, i didnt want to install the preinstaller cause i dont want to chage my csm

the wad batch installer is in tehskeen

the password is one word, and is case sensitive

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@56killer: The only password you need is near the links. The other passwords are for older versions so they're useless.

Thanks D-Jay for this great update, I will install it asap.
There's just one thing that is unclear for me:
QUOTE said:
Run MiiWii Preinstaller (you just have to install if you use a custom health screen or custom systemmenu, otherwise you may brick your Wii)
I don't understand if you mean that this step is needed if I want to have MiiWii custom health screen, or if I already have a custom health screen (I don't have it). Sorry for the dumb question, but it's just to be sure to not brick.

schwarzyz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello,

The preinstall folder content only the SystemMenu-v289 (for NTSC) and not the SystemMenu-v290 (for PAL). This version is only for NTSC user or the SystemMenu-v290 has been forgotten?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
fishears said:
I miss your old avatar D-Jay...
wink.gif
You don't miss my old avatar, you miss her a*s!
biggrin.gif

Tetsuo Shima said:
@56killer: The only password you need is near the links. The other passwords are for older versions so they're useless.

Thanks D-Jay for this great update, I will install it asap.
There's just one thing that is unclear for me:
QUOTE said:
Run MiiWii Preinstaller (you just have to install if you use a custom health screen or custom systemmenu, otherwise you may brick your Wii)
I don't understand if you mean that this step is needed if I want to have MiiWii custom health screen, or if I already have a custom health screen (I don't have it). Sorry for the dumb question, but it's just to be sure to not brick.
This is needed if you currently have installed like this BEFORE installing the MiiWii package.
After installing the package you can install cSM, cHS or something else.

QUOTE(schwarzyz @ Mar 24 2009, 12:36 PM)
Hello,

The preinstall folder content only the SystemMenu-v289 (for NTSC) and not the SystemMenu-v290 (for PAL). This version is only for NTSC user or the SystemMenu-v290 has been forgotten?
No, it contains the right one for each region. You have to choose at the beginning of the install. So, english GB is for PAL and english USA is for NTSC.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I just installed it on my 3.2E PAL Wii and is working great!
smile.gif

I just have a small question:
I installed the package with the standard health screen but at the end I have this English one (my Wii is set to Italian) because i guess you are using a CrazyIntro one. In this case i prefer to switch to the custom MiiWii HS.
smile.gif

Is there a way to do this without reinstalling the whole package (i skipped the 1st point because it was said that it was only for cHS, cSM)?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DaRk_ViVi said:
smile.gif

I installed the package with the standard health screen but at the end I have this English one (my Wii is set to Italian) because i guess you are using a CrazyIntro one. In this case i prefer to switch to the custom MiiWii HS.
smile.gif

Is there a way to do this without reinstalling the whole package (i skipped the 1st point because it was said that it was only for cHS, cSM)?

Just install with the SD-Card installer and choose the other Bootscreen. That's it.

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heya.

Well, as before, quite a few pages ago, SSBB still does not work.

I installed this brand new update over the old version, every game works fine and boots from the disc channel with no problems.

I have burned 3 copies now. 2 have a manual layerbreak, whilst the other doesn't. Neither work.

I have no idea what to do... I would burn it one more time, but I would like your burn preferences you used, like Disk Type, Burn Speed, software used to burn etc.

I would also 'virginize' my Wii again, and see what happens, but I don't exactly know the correct process. In the past I have used the Preloader Hacks Remover, then AnyRegionChanger to change my Wii to 3.2E. Is this correct in that it gives the outcome of my Wii being a sort of virgin again?

Lastly, I have also read some of the Wii's disc laser reader things are not set correctly to read a burnt copy of SSBB, and it would need moving very slightly, but that involves disassembling the Wii and altering the reader, which could cause my Wii to brake.

So, whats your solution? Your burn preferences etc and how to make my Wii a virgin again.

Thank you.

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
D-Jay said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
smile.gif

smile.gif

Just install with the SD-Card installer and choose the other Bootscreen. That's it.

Yes, but after that i have to install something on my Wii (the HS is stored in the Wii). Have I to follow the whole installation again or just some points?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DaRk_ViVi said:
Yes, but after that i have to install something on my Wii (the HS is stored in the Wii). Have I to follow the whole installation again or just some points?

CI Bootscreen is just stored on the SD.

DaRk_ViVi

Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
D-Jay said:
DaRk_ViVi said:

CI Bootscreen is just stored on the SD.

Ah great! Can you just point me to the needed file so I can keep it on my main SD? I used another SD for the installation...
Thanks again for everything! ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.