Hacking MiiWii

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got a couple of questions before installing this. I'm already at 3.2U with a dead Wiikey V1. I also already have starfall. Do I just load up startfall and enable all the hacks that the guide shows, then continue from that point? Another thing, does MiiWii support the rock band instruments and all that? I know there is a loader that does, but it'd be awesome if MiiWii supported that also, it would look like my wii is still chipped, for the most part.

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
D-Jay said:
bin01 said:
You know, the NTSC "market" is massive, your "product" could easy hit in this region... why not?

???
hmmm it looks like i miss the line which says the pack has NTSC suport
tongue.gif
, so can i install miiwii in my ntsc wii without issues
has anyone tried it?

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Somebody on the last page said they tried it on NTSC and it working great. Im trying to figure out if it has rock band instrument support before trying it.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bin01 said:
D-Jay said:
bin01 said:
You know, the NTSC "market" is massive, your "product" could easy hit in this region... why not?

???

hmmm it looks like i miss the line which says the pack has NTSC suport
tongue.gif
, so can i install miiwii in my ntsc wii without issues
has anyone tried it?
Why don't you test it?
You would see, that the SD card installer includes both - PAL and NTSC.
You have to make you choice at the beginning of installing. The installer copies all the files you need for your region.

QUOTE(wiifan420 @ Mar 24 2009, 07:17 PM)
Somebody on the last page said they tried it on NTSC and it working great. Im trying to figure out if it has rock band instrument support before trying it.
It works on PAL, so I think, it works on NTSC, too.

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenjii said:
Heya.

Well, as before, quite a few pages ago, SSBB still does not work.

I installed this brand new update over the old version, every game works fine and boots from the disc channel with no problems.

I have burned 3 copies now. 2 have a manual layerbreak, whilst the other doesn't. Neither work.

I have no idea what to do... I would burn it one more time, but I would like your burn preferences you used, like Disk Type, Burn Speed, software used to burn etc.

I would also 'virginize' my Wii again, and see what happens, but I don't exactly know the correct process. In the past I have used the Preloader Hacks Remover, then AnyRegionChanger to change my Wii to 3.2E. Is this correct in that it gives the outcome of my Wii being a sort of virgin again?

Lastly, I have also read some of the Wii's disc laser reader things are not set correctly to read a burnt copy of SSBB, and it would need moving very slightly, but that involves disassembling the Wii and altering the reader, which could cause my Wii to brake.

So, whats your solution? Your burn preferences etc and how to make my Wii a virgin again.

Thank you.

Any solutions D-Jay?

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did that... downloaded the game fully from a website I use, extracted, and burned with IMGBurn, yet it won't work =S

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I'm so lost on this thing. I'm not lost lost,

But when I load up the .exe and enter the correct password, I want the cool looking Menu Screen that says, "Mii Wii", but when I install all the things, afterward, that's not the right screen I get.

I have tons of other questions, but I'll just figure them out myself as you people are sick of hearing them.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kenjii said:
I did that... downloaded the game fully from a website I use, extracted, and burned with IMGBurn, yet it won't work =S

Okay. So you did NOT.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Brian117 @ Mar 24 2009, 08:29 PM) Man, I'm so lost on this thing. I'm not lost lost,

But when I load up the .exe and enter the correct password, I want the cool looking Menu Screen that says, "Mii Wii", but when I install all the things, afterward, that's not the right screen I get.

I have tons of other questions, but I'll just figure them out myself as you people are sick of hearing them.

Don't be shy. Write me a PM.

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Kenjii said:
Okay. So you did NOT.
So you mean that me downloading a copy from the internet is not the same as dumping it from the original disk? This one I downloaded isn't scrubber or anything.

Kramzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The MiiWii Setup Wizard
ended prematurely

MiiWii setup ended prematurely because of an error. Your
system has not been modified. To install this program at a
later time, please tun the installation again.

Click the ''Finish'' button to exit the Setup Wizard

If you are running Microsoft Windows Vista, please create a

new account, log in to the new account and start the installer again
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HERE.
Im Running Windows XP Service Pack 2
I Tried to install this countless times and I always get this

wil.eye.am

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna say great package even though I've already soft modded my Wii but keep up the great work. And I was wondering what does the autoboot.dol do exactly cause that was the only thing I installed and now Madworld works on the disk channel

getrehl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question regarding the uninstaller. I've installed the NTSC version to my SD card, but can't help but notice the "A:\miiwii\uninstall" folder is empty. The "A:\miiwii\maininstall" folder contains the needed cIOS files. I was going to test the uninstall function of this but don't want to delete my IOS's or system menu. Is this an error? Does the .dol connect the Nintendo servers for the needed IOS files to reinstall them? I'm not trying to question your work, I just don't want a full brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout