D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AsosaYoung said:
When the NTSC is release I will give this a try. Looks very well put together. I can see you've really put your skills, creativity and knowledge of the necessary Wii Tools into an all in one pack.
Keep up the Great work.

Thanks. Really thanks.
I'm not a hardcore-developer, just a user who wants to create some easy stuff for other users.
This pack is a result of my experiences.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
Very Nice but I find all the password stuff very annoying.

One password to download PDF and another to find to open it? You want to make it easy for noobs? Haha

Password for PDF?

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
search your mind
smile.gif

ConvGr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
one stupid question

if I already has a backup loader do i need to erase all hacks (plus the CIOS) to install again miiwii or i can just install only miiwii preinstaller and main components?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ConvGr said:
one stupid question

if I already has a backup loader do i need to erase all hacks (plus the CIOS) to install again miiwii or i can just install only miiwii preinstaller and main components?

No stupid question.

Which hacks do you mean?

cIOS-Patches?
Preloader-Hacks?

ConvGr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
D-Jay said:
ConvGr said:
one stupid question

No stupid question.

Which hacks do you mean?

cIOS-Patches?
Preloader-Hacks?

i mean the hacks that someone needs for backup loader 0.3g so if i have already installed starfall the cios ect ect
can i install wiimii and preloader only or must i delete all hacks and make wii to its original state and then try to install wiimii?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ConvGr said:
D-Jay said:
ConvGr said:
one stupid question

No stupid question.

Which hacks do you mean?

cIOS-Patches?
Preloader-Hacks?

i mean the hacks that someone needs for backup loader 0.3g so if i have already installed starfall the cios ect ect
can i install wiimii and preloader only or must i delete all hacks and make wii to its original state and then try to install wiimii?

You don't have to delete this. NEVER DELETE CIOSCORP!

If you wrote everthing, you just can install MiiWii normally and overwrite your old settings / patches.
Please start at step1: PreInstaller and Hack Remover to clean up Starfall and Preloader.
Follow the guide till it's finished.

If you downloaded the manual yesterday, please download the updated version.

burrellbloke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does MiiWii install a cIOS to 249?

I have a number of games that were patched to run on cIOS249 to work with Gamma. Will they work with the standard MiiWii install or do I need to install cIOS249 again?

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
D-Jay said:
Tetsuo Shima said:
Excuse me D-Jay, may I ask you why did you include Waninkoko's loader instead of Wiigator's? Isn't Wiigator's supposed to be better (Memory Card bug, disk swapping for 2 disk games, audio fix)?

I did not recognize any problem with Waninkokos cMIOS. So I used this.
If anybody reports problems with this, I will take a look at wiigators.

btw With the last cMIOS by Waninkoko, there's no problem with Memory Cards.

Zelda collection will only work with wiigator CMIOS too (still have to boot with start and wait 3mins on nintendo red logo though).

ConvGr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
D-Jay said:
ConvGr said:
D-Jay said:
ConvGr said:
one stupid question

No stupid question.

Which hacks do you mean?

cIOS-Patches?
Preloader-Hacks?

You don't have to delete this. NEVER DELETE CIOSCORP!

If you wrote everthing, you just can install MiiWii normally and overwrite your old settings / patches.
Please start at step1: PreInstaller and Hack Remover to clean up Starfall and Preloader.
Follow the guide till it's finished.

If you downloaded the manual yesterday, please download the updated version.

ok thx ill install wiimii as soon as i find some time
biggrin.gif

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd like to install MiiWii but I'd wish to keep Wiigator's GC backup loader (I'm currently playing some games not supported by Waninkoko's one).
Can I just skip step 9 of your guide?

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tetsuo Shima said:
I'd like to install MiiWii but I'd wish to keep Wiigator's GC backup loader (I'm currently playing some games not supported by Waninkoko's one).

I'm working on it.
Will be replaced with the new update this week.

Thor1981

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Tetsuo Shima said:

I'm working on it.
Will be replaced with the new update this week.

I have installed Wiigator´s Backup Loader and MiiWii and both worked fine before installing Waninkoko´s Cios36 rev 7.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
D-Jay, Thanks for all the effort you put into MiiWii. Just one question:- Are Gamecube multi-games discs working for you in the disc channel? Doesn't seem to work for me. Works fine for normal discs.

BigEN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Patryc said:
D-Jay, Thanks for all the effort you put into MiiWii. Just one question:- Are Gamecube multi-games discs working for you in the disc channel? Doesn't seem to work for me. Works fine for normal discs.

Yes, they are!
I burned some test-isos on a DVD.
Mario Sunshine, Wario World, Zelda Windwaker and something else.
As I saw on the video.

How did you create your multi-disc?
I used MultiGame ISO Creator 3.2.4F

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle