ROM Hack Migrating zelda sabe data Wii u to Switch help

Daniel_n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey There,
I am planning on buying a Nintendo Switch, after saving for more than a year. I want to play Breath of the Wild on It, but I want to keep playing from where I left off on my Wii u. I've read on this very forum that I cancelamento extract the save from my Wii u, convert It and then inject It on Switch. However, I've read There are some firmware updates and hardware revisions that make It impossible to install the homebrew menu. And I'd also like to remove the homebrew menu (making It unjailbroken again)after injecting my save, If that would be possible. Can tou guys help me? Thank you in advance.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to load the Wii U Breath of the Wild save file onto your Switch without installing anything to the Switch. However, there is a small ban risk with using homebrew. As long as you don't do anything else, the ban risk is low, but it's not 0%.

If the Switch was purchased around July 2018 or later, then there is a chance that it will not be compatible with any hacks, and you won't be able to import the Wii U save file. You should check the serial number before purchasing it to verify that it will be compatible with RCM hacks.

Reactions: Bravalerie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs