Hacking Migrating to B/W with SS file on an Acekard?

LOL69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I just got the game Pokemon Black (I actually bought it, not illegal) and I wanted to know if there was an answer to this question. Can you migrate pokemon on a SS file on the Acekard to a legit Pokemon Black cartridge?

BTW, I am using Acekard 2, not I, and I'm using a DS Lite (If it even matters).

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its virtually impossible since migrating works over the download play option to access the ss save.
it wouldnt work on a flashcard that only loads the savefile after loading the .nds file

LOL69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how_do_i_do_that said:
With no IR on the flashcart, you can't transfer with that method.
You can try using the wifi transfer method. You will need to have 2 DS/L/i/LL/XL.

It would probably be faster just to dump the Black save and use the pokemon editor to add any you got.

Wifi transfer method? What is that? And, in theory, could I just trade over my Pokemon to a real pokemon cartridge (E.g: A Pokemon Diamond), could I bring them over to Black from there?

And if not, what is this "Pokemon Editor" and how would I use it for this purpose?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

Jalalipop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the same boat, except my Black game is also a ROM. I'm going to try dumping my SS save on a real cartridge from a friend. It looks like it can be done by WiFi. If I can get it to work (I'll probably try on Tuesday), I'll put up a thread about it.

D

Deleted-236924

how_do_i_do_that said:
as for the editor:
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...and-information
Fixed.

QUOTE(how_do_i_do_that¯ post=¯3528990¯ date=¯Mar 19 2011, 09:16 AM)The only dumper that doesn't require breaking the retail cart is the nds adaptor plus.
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...kup-HG-SS-saves

Just as Clydefrosch said, transfering works with Download Play. You don't need IR to transfer Pokémon from the 4th gen to the 5th gen.
And it's certainly not done over Wi-Fi.

LOL69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jalalipop said:
I'm on the same boat, except my Black game is also a ROM. I'm going to try dumping my SS save on a real cartridge from a friend. It looks like it can be done by WiFi. If I can get it to work (I'll probably try on Tuesday), I'll put up a thread about it.

Alright, thanks. The way things are going now, I'll probably just trade over my SS pokemon to a real Diamond cart (I have one) and then transfer it from there. A lot of work, I know, but so far, it's my best option. If you can find a better option that I can use, please tell me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: