kukupo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davebaol said:
There are 2 errors in your meta.xml
[*]You MUST remove "" because they respectively open and close xml comment actually making invisible the arguments you defined[*]The 1st partition is 0, the 2nd is 1 and so on
So change your meta.xml like that
CODE

ÂÂÂÂMighty Channels
ÂÂÂÂ11
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ201101250000
ÂÂÂÂMarc
ÂÂÂÂUSB/SD Channel loader

ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ--ios=249
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ--auto=USB
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ--partition=1
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ

I've tried with those settings and the same thing happens. I still get the title error using 249 with base 37,38,56, and 57. 58 still gives the cannot start the nand emulator error.
Not sure what else I can try now.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, LOVE the Mighty,but I am hesitant to install it on my Wii. I have a question. My Wii's remote sync switch it broken and ALL revisions of Triiforce would make my wii remote lose sync. I actually have to take the faceplate of my wii off and short it with a paperclip to get it to sync again. Has anyone here experienced wii remote sync issues with Mighty Channels?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends what nand you are using on the emulator. sync your remote, then dump your nand and voila it should sync as though it were your real nand. i forget where it saves the sync info to, maybe settings.txt? someone correct me if im wrong.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
do i need all these:

import
meta
shared1
shared2
sys
ticket
title
tmp

or can i just have ticket and title like with triiforce?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
it depends what nand you are using on the emulator. sync your remote, then dump your nand and voila it should sync as though it were your real nand. i forget where it saves the sync info to, maybe settings.txt? someone correct me if im wrong.

That's what I did. I used bootmii to make a backup, extracted it with showmiiwads. Works great on sneek. I run it in triiforce and when I hit the a button on the remote it flashes and turns off,then it wont sync to the real nand either. I dunno why this happens. Like I said my Sync Switch is broken(actually ninty broke it,I discovered it when out of warranty.) so IF I lose sync,I have to short where the switch was. Pain in the ass and it feels dangerous. Thanks for the input though. Ill try again.

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kukupo said:
[...]
I've tried with those settings and the same thing happens. I still get the title error using 249 with base 37,38,56, and 57. 58 still gives the cannot start the nand emulator error.
Here is a temporary solution: http://gbatemp.net/t277659-ciosx-rev21d2x-...t&p=3556233

@marc_max
Can you release a new Mighty Channels beta that recognize cios d2x with version 21xxx?

kukupo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davebaol said:
kukupo said:
[...]
Here is a temporary solution: http://gbatemp.net/t277659-ciosx-rev21d2x-...t&p=3556233

@marc_max
Can you release a new Mighty Channels beta that recognize cios d2x with version 21xxx?

Well that did the trick! After changing the version number to 21 everything is working great. Finally after so long I can get NAND emulation to work on my HDD.
Thank you for all the help. Should also say thanks for Freestile for fixing the problem as well.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
Yes, your correct, it saves sync settings in the /title/000000001/000000002/data/setting.txt

dump your nand and replace the emulated setting.txt with the one found in the dump.

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@kukupo
Very good.
Since both you and lenny_kano confirmed that now HDD > 1TB are supported I'm confident this issue has been definitely fixed.

EDIT:

ChokeD said:
VashTS said:
Yes, your correct, it saves sync settings in the /title/000000001/000000002/data/setting.txt

dump your nand and replace the emulated setting.txt with the one found in the dump.
The sync info is saved in /shared2/sys/SYSCONF
You can just use the advanced nand options in Mighty Channels beta6 to copy the SYSCONF from the real nand to the emulated one.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
did anyone find out if there are issues with usb thumb drives? im using the same one iv used for everything else and im not getting anywhere
frown.gif
iv got a thread open on this too if anyone can help

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
mrpinkeye said:
did anyone find out if there are issues with usb thumb drives? im using the same one iv used for everything else and im not getting anywhere
frown.gif

PLease define "everything else" ?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
yea, FIX94 made a v7 forwarder channel for it. In my spare time I'm gonna update it to v9 (unless FIX94 beats me to it) and when I'm finished I'll post in this forum (I'd link u to FIX94's initial post, but I can't find it... if I had to guess, I would say it's buried somewhere in this MightyChannels thread)

edit: here's the post with his v7 forwarder... does anyone know if it is ahbprot enabled?

http://gbatemp.net/t271798-mighty-channels...t&p=3373464

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@marc_max I would like to thank you for your work, it's definitely entertaining to play with
smile.gif
@ least I spend time messing around with everything LoL

dhwz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
davebaol said:
kukupo said:
[...]

@marc_max
Hm strange my Mighty Channels beta5 already does recognize the 21xxx versions?
unsure.gif

Is it only not working with the latest beta 6?

Edit:
Nope even Mighty Channels rev11 beta 6 does properly recognize cIOS 249 rev21004, at least for me its working!

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
IceIceBird said:
mrpinkeye said:
frown.gif

PLease define "everything else" ?

.avi files and .wbfs files and roms

slyr1143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me please? i have been trying to get this thing to work for a few days now but cannot... i created a fresh nand using ModMii and install all the games i wanted to the nand using showmiiwads... i then proceded and copied all of the folders to the root of my card, but when i try and use either the channel or launch for hbc i keep getting ret-1 no titles found or w/e, i tried installing a couple of different cios at different places such as 240,241,and 249 but all seem to give the same error, or they give an error like nand emulator cannot be enabled ret-6 or ret-101

all from an sd card

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
-try loading up sneek so u can expand upon your emulated nand
-if it still doesn't work, go to ModMii's advanced downloads section, and select the d2x cIOS with base 56, then when prompted change its version number to 21 (instead of 21003). The latest version of mighty channels may not require this any longer.
-inspect the file, SD:\apps\mighty_channels\meta.xml, I know there are arguments to select what partition of a USB to use, but I'm not sure if they have an option for selecting the SD card or how that works, it'll probably be obvious though so just look at the file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...