Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

So I recently added a few Wiiware titles to my NAND dump on my SD card. Well, actually, I migrated my NAND dump and everything else from my old 2GB card to my new 4GB card (same brand), and then added the games.

Anyway, when I try to load MightyLoader now, much of the time it will give me the "ret -1" error, something about not being able to load the title list. However, sometimes, it will load it and everything will be just fine. What's wrong here?

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously dude...self-bumping...you might go blind if you keep doing that...and it won't be why your dirty mind is thinking...it'll be an irate forum member who tracks you down and pokes out your eyes...
ohmy.gif
If someone has any insight that might help, they will post a reply, be more patient.

That said, you may have better luck in the official Mighty Channels thread. As for any insight I might have, if the new card works 100% with other homebrew, then I would just chock it up to compatibility error with Mighty Channels.

-[]D

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hardly the answer your looking for but after having troubles with mightchannels after upgrading from rev17 i found it a lot simplier to use sneek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F