Mighty Channels, Sometimes Works, Sometimes Won't

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Wolvenreign, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Wolvenreign
    OP

Member Wolvenreign Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat

United States
    Hey all.

So I recently added a few Wiiware titles to my NAND dump on my SD card. Well, actually, I migrated my NAND dump and everything else from my old 2GB card to my new 4GB card (same brand), and then added the games.

Anyway, when I try to load MightyLoader now, much of the time it will give me the "ret -1" error, something about not being able to load the title list. However, sometimes, it will load it and everything will be just fine. What's wrong here?

2. Wolvenreign
    OP

United States
    Kabumparoonie.

3. Wolvenreign
    OP

United States
    KaBUMPDOUKEN!

4. PPSainity

Member PPSainity Blinded by Science

Canada
    Seriously dude...self-bumping...you might go blind if you keep doing that...and it won't be why your dirty mind is thinking...it'll be an irate forum member who tracks you down and pokes out your eyes... [​IMG] If someone has any insight that might help, they will post a reply, be more patient.

That said, you may have better luck in the official Mighty Channels thread. As for any insight I might have, if the new card works 100% with other homebrew, then I would just chock it up to compatibility error with Mighty Channels.

-[]D

5. Clarky

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    hardly the answer your looking for but after having troubles with mightchannels after upgrading from rev17 i found it a lot simplier to use sneek