Gaming Might and Magic: Clash of Heores Chapter 3 *SPOILERS*

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm near the end with Fiona and I'm about to face that b**ch necromancer (can't remember her name), and she conjures all 3 Champion units for me to fight before I get to her. Now, I beat the first one, but now I'm stuck with the Wraiths. I can't manage to stop them from reaching my character in time and even if they touch you, you're dead. Does anyone have a good strategy for this?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Heh... Funny story, Ive been stuck on this one for about 5 days
I havent got a statergy but, if you get lvl 5 bone dragons
if you position them where the wraiths spawn, and have them ready, As soon as they spawn, if you time it right, you can completely nail them as they spawn killing them?
Worht a shot

EDIT:
I beat her, quite easily, What i did, is equiped the artifact tha takes away 90% HP and give 100% bonus attack
and waitied till i got TWO of the Undead knight guys, the big 4 unit one, And when they are maxed charged at only lvl 2 they got to about 140 attack, i used one to block the bone dragon
and then she moved into my other one, the Bone dragon hit my first man making my mana max, then my guy attacked her dealing 130/150
and then i brought in extra soilders and used my magic move and killed her with that!
WA LA!
Next character is with the Demons

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I also managed to finished that. For the Wraiths, I just used my Undead Knights (LVL 4) and Bone Dragons (LVL 2) to block them initially, and from there it was just a normal battle... About her, all I needed was one strike from an Undead Knight+Link (did like 140 damage) and for the finish, a Wraith managed to touch her. Humiliation XD

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Lol, I was trying to use wraiths, but i pretty much two hit KO'ed her like you, she was REALLY annoying, It better not get like that again >_> Cause that took me forever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk