Mid-stage starter evolutions revealed for Pokemon Sun and Moon

The Official Pokemon YouTube Channel has uploaded a new trailer, which shows off the middle evolutions for the game's starter Pokemon. Rowlet will evolve into Darktrix (Grass/Flying), Litten evolves into Torracat (Fire), and Popplio evolves into the Pokemon Brionne (Water). That's not the entirety of the trailer, though. Also shown off was a feature called Festival Plaza, which seems to be minigames related to online features. Lastly, there will be a special demo version of Pokemon Sun and Moon, where you will be given a Greninja that you can transfer into the final game when it releases. It gets the special transformation of the anime's Ash Greninja as well. The demo will be on the eShop on October 18th.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it just me or new pokémons look weirder/uglier each gen?
I think it's just that you get used to the old ones, so they start looking less weird.
Every new pokemon feels fake when they get revealed. But over time you accept them, and they look normal for you. Atleast thats how it is for me
I vaguely remember people saying something similar about the new Pokemon feeling fake with X and Y, yeah.

Reactions: Deleted User

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It pretty much confirm now that Fire Stater will be suck.

This will be gen V all over again.

blank-b3f96f160b75b1b49b426754ba188fe8.gif

99a.jpg_large

Firemoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IMO I think they release waaaay to much info on that game. But I must say, they do look good. I'm taking Popplio for sure. SO. CUTE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.