Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
mario5555 said:
megawalk said:
wouldn't be the hypothesis regarding this insolent foolish subject end up that we would need a Credit Card forever ?
i mean come on...
Microsoft Points are a alternate payment method for those people who don't have a Credit Card.
this is pointless
-_-
that guy loses and microsoft wins. and if that guy has a 360 account it will be monitored for a whole -_-

So tell me why they couldn't go Sony's route and just use REAL money for their MS cards instead of points. Win-win for everybody, for those with CC's and those without them.

if they were to rewrite their system then the marketplace would be down for atleast 1 month.
depends on how many things have to be rewritten.
also xbox live payments wouldn't be accessible and membership payments method have to be removed towards the site for subscription. and i don't see that fitting somewhere on the bigger picture. because most usual payment methods woulda be like paypal or paybycash or paybysms or paybyphone. and seeing that there are alot of FF players on xbox360 aswell and even PSU and more
blink.gif

and i don't dare to have a argument with a no-refund policy instead of a calculation worth of points.
i am happy with the points i got
wink2.gif

but i won't be needing them soon maybe due to my CC request
hopefully this clarify things up

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
megawalk said:
mario5555 said:
megawalk said:
wouldn't be the hypothesis regarding this insolent foolish subject end up that we would need a Credit Card forever ?
i mean come on...
Microsoft Points are a alternate payment method for those people who don't have a Credit Card.
this is pointless
-_-
that guy loses and microsoft wins. and if that guy has a 360 account it will be monitored for a whole -_-

So tell me why they couldn't go Sony's route and just use REAL money for their MS cards instead of points. Win-win for everybody, for those with CC's and those without them.

if they were to rewrite their system then the marketplace would be down for atleast 1 month.
depends on how many things have to be rewritten.
also xbox live payments wouldn't be accessible and membership payments method have to be removed towards the site for subscription. and i don't see that fitting somewhere on the bigger picture. because most usual payment methods woulda be like paypal or paybycash or paybysms or paybyphone. and seeing that there are alot of FF players on xbox360 aswell and even PSU and more
blink.gif

and i don't dare to have a argument with a no-refund policy instead of a calculation worth of points.
i am happy with the points i got
wink2.gif

but i won't be needing them soon maybe due to my CC request
hopefully this clarify things up

This would be true if they take down XBL while the whole system is being worked on, which it would be foolish and unnecessary. They can work on offline code and just issue an update when its finished.

And as far as the left-over MS points that people own, those can be converted into an equal money amount.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Edgedancer said:
fgghjjkll said:
And also to note, NOTHING in the xbox marketplace is free. There are some free channels on the wii shop channel. dunno bout the playstation network
There are a couple of things for free like Dash of Destruction and some DLC but mainly if you want anything good, you have to pay.
I don't agree at all! Look at the DLC for Unreal Tournament 3, it's incredibly good (better than any other DLC I've come across) and free. There's also the Singstar Viewer (meh) and Metal Gear Database (cool!) for free. Additionally, there are a lot of demos and videos, but Xbox Live's got that too.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonic32136 said:
Microsoft got lawyers of Phoenix Wright levels at their fingers tips. You don't just sue Multi-Billions Corporations and get away with it. I'm sure MS could find away.
they do all the time

and most of the time the big company just never shows up then settles out of court to a large amount of pocket change

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
well they must pretty confident to start a case against microsoft and remember tht everything has a price and overpricing has been included in things more than just games eg. questnet stuff... its a strategy and although an "immoral" one, its still something most gamers have to live with

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
R2DJ said:
I doubt this lawsuit will go that far, but I do agree that MS should abandon the currency system. I'd rather buy things the PSN way...
Ditto, I like the way PSN is setup for making purchases.

Yeah it was annoying having to buy MS points and such

PSN just put your credit card number and your off.

for those who are saying that they wont the Live service for free, that's probably never happening, this only seems to be directed at MS points and what not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-