Hacking MicroSDHC Cards

redoxlp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am soon getting an EDGE card with SDHC compatibility and I want to know what card speed would be the best to work on it.

I've seen all sorts of speeds on those card such as Class-2, Class-4, A-data, and more but what should I use and won't be faulty?

Thank you.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've got the Sandisk 8GB for my DSTT, working great, even CV is working fine (tho, that have freezed 1 time for me, but only minor problem) , the card is formatted to 64KB clusters, FAT32.
Class 4 Card.
Transfer time is great, access time OK. there is faster cards, but this works for me.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
redoxlp said:
I am soon getting an EDGE card with SDHC compatibility and I want to know what card speed would be the best to work on it.

I've seen all sorts of speeds on those card such as Class-2, Class-4, A-data, and more but what should I use and won't be faulty?

Thank you.
If you want a really fast card, then go with A-Data 4 gig class 6. Class 6 is the fastest, and A-Data's the only company that has it. Sandisk ones are slow, but they're built strong, or so I've heard.

If you need lots of space, Sandisk 4-8 gigs. If you want speed, then A-data 4 gig.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
noONE said:
I've got the Sandisk 8GB for my DSTT, working great, even CV is working fine (tho, that have freezed 1 time for me, but only minor problem) , the card is formatted to 64KB clusters, FAT32.
Class 4 Card.
Transfer time is great, access time OK. there is faster cards, but this works for me.

I've got the Sandisk 8GB MicroSD card as well, although I use a CycloDS as my main card.

I've had no freezing issues until about halfway through the game, and then when I got closer to the end, it would freeze up every time in the same painting.
hate2.gif

However the card is still great; I can store everything I want and then some on it. And really, Class 4 is not bad at all, because it's not like the DS can read the data as fast as it can; it only reads what it needs, when it needs it, and class 4 cards should have no issue sending that data at the speed the DS can read it... If that made any sense
tongue.gif

techforumz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! So the cheapest [4GB] card is also the fastest! Anything I should know about A-data because I've never really heard of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf