Hacking MicroSD slot tightness

jwwstin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to buy a Cyclo but my friend says the MicroSD slot is very tight. I am disabled (left arm paralyzed, please don't ask how I play. I just find the best way I can and go with it
smile.gif
) so I am wondering if it's too tight to take out with a single arm.
Thanks.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
It is a bit of a tight fit, but you can slide it out with one hand no problem. And for someone who has most likely learned quite a bit more efficiency with one hand, it should be just fine. If you've ever used one of these:

41dSVkY9TqL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'd consider those readers to be far more difficult to remove the microsd from.

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried doing it with one hand and didn't have a problem. I just put my left arm on the CycloDS to stabilize it and used my right thumb's fingernail to pull the MicroSD out. You can even do it without using the other arm at all, by like propping the bottom of the card on your waist while you pull the card out from the top or something.

So, definitely not an issue.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unless you have really, really big fingers, then it shouldn't be a problem to remove. You don't even need long fingernails to do it, it slides out easily even though it stays in tight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue