MicroSD slot tightness

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by jwwstin, Jul 1, 2008.

Jul 1, 2008

MicroSD slot tightness by jwwstin at 7:54 AM (983 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jwwstin
    OP

Newcomer jwwstin Newbie

United States
    I'm about to buy a Cyclo but my friend says the MicroSD slot is very tight. I am disabled (left arm paralyzed, please don't ask how I play. I just find the best way I can and go with it [​IMG]) so I am wondering if it's too tight to take out with a single arm.
    Thanks.

2. PuyoDead

Member PuyoDead Hey! Hey! Oh!

United States
    It is a bit of a tight fit, but you can slide it out with one hand no problem. And for someone who has most likely learned quite a bit more efficiency with one hand, it should be just fine. If you've ever used one of these:

[​IMG]

I'd consider those readers to be far more difficult to remove the microsd from.

3. xanth

Member xanth GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just tried doing it with one hand and didn't have a problem. I just put my left arm on the CycloDS to stabilize it and used my right thumb's fingernail to pull the MicroSD out. You can even do it without using the other arm at all, by like propping the bottom of the card on your waist while you pull the card out from the top or something.

So, definitely not an issue.

4. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Unless you have really, really big fingers, then it shouldn't be a problem to remove. You don't even need long fingernails to do it, it slides out easily even though it stays in tight.

5. jwwstin
    OP

Newcomer jwwstin Newbie

United States
    Thanks for the info guys. I ordered mine [​IMG]