Paranoid Temper
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So im trying to move a 128mb cia over to my microsd via MSDM and Windows keeps telling me i need administrative privalages to copy it over it has no problem with me deleting files off the microsd but when it comes to copying it wont let me. Plus i cant change read only files to read and write again. PS i am the admin of my win10

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So im trying to move a 128mb cia over to my microsd via MSDM and Windows keeps telling me i need administrative privalages to copy it over it has no problem with me deleting files off the microsd but when it comes to copying it wont let me. Plus i cant change read only files to read and write again. PS i am the admin of my win10
The only thing that comes to mind is maybe the file you are trying to copy is in use, or explorer doesn't have read privileges to the file. What happens if you grant it admin permissions when it asks?

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that comes to mind is maybe the file you are trying to copy is in use, or explorer doesn't have read privileges to the file. What happens if you grant it admin permissions when it asks?
It says you need administrative privalages [try again] [cancel] it wont give me the option of course this could be a feature only available in pro edition and not in home. unless there is an option that im not aware of i cant get administrative privalages i thought i already did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one