Hacking microphones not working on WII when HDD is plugged in

cdsagm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there

Sorry I am new to this forum, so hoping that one of you smart people out there can help me.
I have a wii, that i had a softmod done on, all the games work fine, i even managed to work out how to get Super Mario Bros working (so cant be that illiterate).
I have purchased the original robbie Williams singing game, that came with 2 microphones, however i cant seem to get either of them to work, when i use any of the games off the HDd. it just says that the micrphone is not detected.

Can anyone help me please with a simple instruction on how i can fix this, you help would be greatly appreciated and my kids will be kept happy for eternity.

Thanks for you help in advance.
cdsagm

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont double post topics. it makes you look like twice the noob you already are for just joining the forum.

Now to answer your question IIRC only one use port can be used for data and that's the one you plugged your hard drive into. You need a data port for the mic aswell so unforunatly you will need to either burn the iso to a disk or purchase the game. there is however IIRC a certain ios tweak that allows both ports to be used for data. unfortunately I don't remember the name of it.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Microphone games run best on Hermes v4 (base 37merged38), usually installed in 223 by most guides

Depending on the loader you are using select 223 for that game and see if it works.

If you have used modmii and installed 249 dx2v6(base 56) - this will also work although you will notice lag on some singing games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol