Hardware Micro sd slow to read

Ttm3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch works perfect other than the micro sd. When booted it does read, just very slowly. The real problem is that it does not work in RCM. I have tried multiple sd cards, replaced the sd card reader, replaced the lego connector on the board. I'm at a loss. Does anyone have a pinout or know what drives the micro sd ?

Thanks

babycomingsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thanks for the response. I used 3 different SanDisk and 1 official Nintendo sd card.
oh great ur card is OK

one more things is that u must first turn off the switch then take out the SD card must be follow this step PLZ do not hot plug sd card it will burn the sd reader or makes sd card over

Last edited by babycomingsh,

Ttm3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the response. My problem is the sd card isn't reading when attempting to boot into Hekate I am installing the sd when the system is off and attempting to boot into recovery. When the system is booted into the normal switch os all seems to work fine from what I can tell

babycomingsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
thanks for the response. My problem is the sd card isn't reading when attempting to boot into Hekate I am installing the sd when the system is off and attempting to boot into recovery. When the system is booted into the normal switch os all seems to work fine from what I can tell
maybe ur SD card's quality is not very good , i think u maybe change another SD card SANDISK is a great choice , l always buy this brand's SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?