Hacking Micro SD card Help needed

TiredBackwards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this on the hardware board but I think it might be more appropriate for me to post it here.

the R4DS was working fine, I deleted all of my games and.sav files(well moved them to my desktop) so that i could put a different batch of games on there.

When I went to add more games it told me the card was full. Its a 1GB card and there's only like 6MB being taken up by the most recent firmware. So there should be plenty of room on the card.

I can try to re-format the card, but is that necessary if the card was already working fine?

also,if formatting the card is what i need to do, can someone please tell me how?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zazie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea as to how or why that happened.

However, I would suggest a format. It's not like it's all that hard to do to begin with.

If you're on a PC, just have it plugged in and go to your My Computer screen. Right click the drive and just go down to the "format" option.
Run the wizard and all should be fine.

If you're on a mac, google is your friend, as I've not bothered to ever use a mac.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
i have that sometimes, the files arent fully deleted for some reason. i would:

1. unplug and replug, and see if the files are still on your flash drive. if they are, try deleting them again
2. plug it into a different computer (or reboot ur comp) and see if it has files on it
3. make sure u've dragged everything to the recycling bin, then empty the recycling bin

those werent in any particular order, try them in any order thats easiest for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since