[MHXX] Custom Jukebox Playlist

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by 1NSaNe, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Schloberst

Schloberst Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Hello! Is there a way to install the Music via NTR without the english translation patch? I patched the game by an update.cia a friend of mine created..

2. SupahTofu

SupahTofu Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2016
    United States
    Put the mca's in the right place but the game wont play the music. Any ideas on why?

3. Kibido

Kibido GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 3, 2014
    Italy
    Does it play the regular music? What steps did you take? Gotta give us a little more info.

4. SupahTofu

SupahTofu Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2016
    United States
    Doesn't play anything. Does patch version affect it? Pretty sure my english patch isn't v3

5. chrisssy

chrisssy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2017
    United States
    I use this app to convert videos from Youtube on Mac.

6. lleonellus

lleonellus Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2018
    Venezuela
    someone help me please! im getting this error, can someone help me to fix it *sorry if the text is in spanish, my windows is in spanish*

Attached Files:

7. richardZeldaModder

richardZeldaModder Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    United States
    Hey everyone. I'm trying to replace the music for Monster Hunter 4. I've skimmed posts here, so sorry if I'm repeating an old question. (Going to use orchestrated Zelda music).

When I convert a wav file to a mca, I've tried using mhmodtools-by-dasding (3 different versions). I've reinstalled python27 twice. When I use 3_wav2mca_mh4.bat, it converts, but the sound quality is really bad. (Has kind of a loud static sound). But, when I replace the file in romfs, it does work in the game (with the bad quality).

I then tried 3_wav2mca_special.bat, and the sound quality is fine. But when I replace the file with this mca...I can't hear anything in the game. I've also tried another download I saw in one post for some game "DD"... I tried that wav2mca, got good sound quality, but still can't hear anything in the game.

In other words, I've tried a combination of things that aren't working. Has anyone had the same problem? And if so, how did you fix it?

Sreky likes this.
  8. Sreky

Sreky Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2017
    Mexico
    Hey Dasding, I was trying to mod the bgm of MH4U the same way that it's done with MHXX but the MH4U .mca tool its giving me a lot of issues, the tools just doesn't convert wav files properly, every single song that I convert ends with some weird noises and poor quality, the strange part it's that it only happens when I try to mod MH4U, with MHXX works flawlessly

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I have the same issue, it's sad because I really want to play this game with my lovely custom bgm :(
    I have done it in MHXX but MH4U refuses to work

9. mikewii7

mikewii7 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2017
    Russia
  10. VectorX
    This message by VectorX has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Oct 5, 2019, Reason: Necro.
    Oct 5, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted