Gaming MHWorld Request

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems like the new Monter Hunter game will need at least 8GB of ram and an i5 to run properly. Now, I'm asking you wonderful guys to work on a low-end pc patch or something like that, similar to other games. I'm on a laptop and can't afford a nice pc, also private reasons. Please, do something! (I know the game is coming out the 26, I'm looking forward into the future)

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's not coming out on PC until like second half of 2018, so you are posting a little TOO early about it:P Also, there's not really such a thing as "low spec patch". It's just that SOME games are badly optimized when they come out and people work on a patch that optimizes them well to run without needing crazy high specs. It's not magic you know... Also, MHWorld will most likely come fully optimized as all MH games on PC have so far, so the best you can do if you can't run it, is to change your settings on your hardware or upgrade.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I would check the LowSpecGamer youtube channel, I'm pretty sure he will do a video about that once the game releases

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wait for the release, number one easy way to lower the settings is usually finding the .ini file and putting the settings even lower than it allows you to by changing it ingame.

For example, you go ingame and set graphics to low. In the file it changes
`graphics=2` and high is 5. Change that to a 1.
Until it's out it's not something that can really just be commented on with any actual authority though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.