MHGU save Transfer with CFW

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Iraelaemei, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Iraelaemei
    OP

Iraelaemei Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    United States
    I just got MHGU installed on my Switch via TinFoil and the latest version of Hekate. Now I am trying to do the MHGU save data transfer and Keep getting the error code 2124-4024. I will say that I CAN access the eShop on normal firmware just fine. Does this have to do with stealth mode on the latest hekate release? Or are the Nintendo Servers just being stupid? Or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

Last edited by Iraelaemei, Aug 30, 2018
  2. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    most likely has to do with stealth mode

3. Iraelaemei
    OP

Iraelaemei Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    United States
    Is there an easy to disable stealth mode so I can do the xfer and then re-enable it?

4. Zyvyn

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    Well I assume that the stealth mode is just a DNS so you could just go into internet setting and set obtain dns to automatic and set it back to manual when done also make sure wireless is enabled on the 3ds

5. Iraelaemei
    OP

Iraelaemei Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    United States
    It looks like my DNS settings are set to auto, and I still cannot do the transfer.

6. Zyvyn

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    As far as I know hekate doesnt even have a stealth mode option are you sure you have one

7. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    I've already answered this in the other thread he posted this question so I will quote my original post here for everyone to understand this specific error code:

8. Zyvyn

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    well that explains it so you cannot transfer the save when using a pirated copy and this error code is near impossible to get without hacking the console meaning your console is most definitely going to be banned now

9. Iraelaemei
    OP

Iraelaemei Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    United States
    Well, time will tell. I backed up my nand before doing anything so that may help