MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aeladya said:
The update is what the game needed in order to import my data. At first the data for MHF2 was corrupt, but I used the fix provided and it uncorrupted my data so I was able to play again. Thanks for your help again guys!
Another satisfied GEN user. You're welcome.
wink.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Aeladya said:
The update is what the game needed in order to import my data. At first the data for MHF2 was corrupt, but I used the fix provided and it uncorrupted my data so I was able to play again. Thanks for your help again guys!
wink.gif

Haha if only GEN could fix my broken wifi card...stupid thing stopped working one day
tongue.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aeladya said:
Skyline969 said:
Aeladya said:
wink.gif

Haha if only GEN could fix my broken wifi card...stupid thing stopped working one day
tongue.gif
Haha I can relate... I bought a phat PSP from a pawn shop in hopes of customizing it and using it. However, the d-pad buttons didn't work very well and the Wifi switch was totally busted. Needless to say, after wasting $20 on it I gave up on it and gave it to my brother.
tongue.gif
I'll stick with my slim with a nonfunctional UMD slot and blown speakers until I order a Dingoo A320.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Aeladya said:
Skyline969 said:
Aeladya said:
wink.gif

tongue.gif
Haha I can relate... I bought a phat PSP from a pawn shop in hopes of customizing it and using it. However, the d-pad buttons didn't work very well and the Wifi switch was totally busted. Needless to say, after wasting $20 on it I gave up on it and gave it to my brother.
tongue.gif
I'll stick with my slim with a nonfunctional UMD slot and blown speakers until I order a Dingoo A320.

I'm going to get the Kingdom Hearts PSP and I'm going to keep my old one for homebrew purposes
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.