apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm i see your point but this is news am i right reviews i understand but this is sort of news but what ever its up to the mods
biggrin.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
article said:
Kojima also seemed to be annoyed about the seemingly constant focus on the PS3 vs 360, stating that the argument over exclusivity detracted from the game itself. "What kind of disturbs me sometimes, because a lot of people ask me about this PS3/360 question, is that it's not about the hardware - I want people to look at the game itself. Sometimes I even feel like it should be on a PC so that people don't ask me about hardware and platforms," Kojima mentioned. "In the near future I hope they'll ask me about Metal Gear, about us, about our future projects, and will stop caring about the hardware."

Is he dumb or something?
Of course it's natural that people would ask him about platforms... because most 360 owners don't own a PS3, so it's obvious that they want to be able to play the game! IE I'm not interested in MGS4 at all since I can't play it.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
8BitWalugi said:
.TakaM said:
ferrariman said:
Will it have 160 minute cutscenes?
would it be an MGS game without them?
I guess it wouldnt be an MGS game without 160 min cutscenes. But, damn, no Snake?!? this'll take a while to get used to. unless they go further into the past...

but snake didnt die at the end he had 3 months left to live and in the mean time someone might have cloned him(in 3) or an antidote was found to cure him

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no...i dont wanna see snake as the main char...let the guy finally die, hes been thru hell

of course he will be missed but i think its time the MG series goes in a new direction ..a new MG will def come out...its too big a game and cash cow to just end it

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Ergo_proxy_One said:
no...i dont wanna see snake as the main char...let the guy finally die, hes been thru hell

of course he will be missed but i think its time the MG series goes in a new direction ..a new MG will def come out...its too big a game and cash cow to just end it

Snake's had a rough life. He needs a rest.

But as long as there is Metal Gear, a man with a rocket launcher is needed to stop it.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
but snake didnt die at the end he had 3 months left to live and in the mean time someone might have cloned him(in 3) or an antidote was found to cure him
Everyone dies. Snake is still an old man. A chance of a world threat popping up during the rest of his life is unlikely. Why do people even think he still has more to do, other than the one last thing he has to do?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't read the article yet but Kojima has previously said that only Snake's MGS is concluded. Not surprising if MGS5 comes out, and directed by someone other than Kojima. (He also said his staffs are capable, just overshadowed by him so he'll yield them the spotlight.)

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it'd be called Metal Gear "Solid" though. Someone mentioned a Metal Gear Johnny or the like, and that may work. We're done with Solid Snake, time for someone else to get a total mindfuck of a storyline!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I've read that rumor on PS3 QJ before.... it seems that there is indeed a new Metal Gear game on the make, I don't think however that is going to be MGS5, I mean the "Metal Gear" brand is quite big now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since