1. G2K

OP G2K GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just downloaded Metroid Prime New Play Control and applied the English patch... when I load the game up (with or without forcing NTSC), I get some error in japanese. after a few seconds, the wrist strap screen flashes in for about half a second, then goes back to the error. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is this common? Here's the error, sorry for the bad quality- it's taken with my DSi:
    [​IMG]

2. SirAileron

SirAileron Seeker of Truths

United States
    "Please insert the Metroid Prime (Wii Version) disc."

You probably need a disc (any disc - even a blank one will do) in the drive.

3. imapterodactyl

imapterodactyl GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What are you playing with? Gamma, Softchip, a USBLoader? The game won't currently work via USB. If using a disc-based backup loader, try patching the iso to IOS249 and burn it again. Should work just fine then via Gamma, but I don't recall if SoftChip plays it... I believe so.

4. Carty1970

Carty1970 Member
    Newcomer

It is telling you to put a disk in. Any disk will get you to the next point.

Anyway, 2 points;
    1) Backups should be made personally, not downloaded. See the rules of this place.
    2) WTF are you wearing in that pic?! [​IMG]

5. G2K

OP G2K GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm wearing a blue shirt... there are shades on the window in front of me though, so the sun is coming through awkwardly.

And I guess a simple trip to the compatibility wiki would have answered my question... But what are you guys talking about it not working? Works fine for me!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Metroid, Prime,