Hacking Metroid Prime NPC won't work

G2K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just downloaded Metroid Prime New Play Control and applied the English patch... when I load the game up (with or without forcing NTSC), I get some error in japanese. after a few seconds, the wrist strap screen flashes in for about half a second, then goes back to the error. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is this common? Here's the error, sorry for the bad quality- it's taken with my DSi:
hni0048.jpg

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you playing with? Gamma, Softchip, a USBLoader? The game won't currently work via USB. If using a disc-based backup loader, try patching the iso to IOS249 and burn it again. Should work just fine then via Gamma, but I don't recall if SoftChip plays it... I believe so.

Carty1970

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is telling you to put a disk in. Any disk will get you to the next point.

Anyway, 2 points;
1) Backups should be made personally, not downloaded. See the rules of this place.
2) WTF are you wearing in that pic?!
biggrin.gif

G2K

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Carty1970 said:
It is telling you to put a disk in. Any disk will get you to the next point.

Anyway, 2 points;
1) Backups should be made personally, not downloaded. See the rules of this place.
2) WTF are you wearing in that pic?!
biggrin.gif

I'm wearing a blue shirt... there are shades on the window in front of me though, so the sun is coming through awkwardly.

And I guess a simple trip to the compatibility wiki would have answered my question... But what are you guys talking about it not working? Works fine for me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2