Gaming Metroid Prime Hunters - Reviving the online multiplayer (NO SOFT OR HARD MOD NEEDED)

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I'm looking for people to play Metroid Prime Hunters with online. All you need to do is create an open wifi connection on your phone which will allow only your ds to connect to it (don't broadcast ssid with max connections as 1 or whitelist only). Then on your ds, dsi, 3ds, 2ds, new 3ds, new 2ds, xls, whatever you create the og ds connection as you always would for og ds games but then you change the primary dns to 164.132.44.106 and secondary to 1.1.1.1

This is no thanks to me but I have tested and it works! Right now I'm online waiting for ppl to join but no one is joining. Please help me revive this game's online component!

See who's online at: https://wiimmfi.de/game

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So... it stopped working for me... But I will try and get online again and start waiting for a match again

EDIT: It's working again. WHOS DOWN TO KEEP MPH ALIVE!?!?! METROID PRIME HUNTERS!!!!

Last edited by HaloBenish,

fouad1995

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
hello, i am searching out humans to play Metroid top Hunters with on line. All you need to do is create an open wifi connection for your phone to be able to allow simplest your ds to connect with it (don't broadcast ssid with max connections as 1 or whitelist handiest). Then in your ds, dsi, 3ds, 2ds, new 3ds, new 2ds, xls, anything you create the og ds connection as you always could for og ds video games but then you definitely alternate the number one dns to 164.132.44.106 and secondary to at least one.1.1.1

this is no way to me however i have examined and it works! right now i am on-line looking forward to ppl to join but nobody is becoming a member of. Please help me revive this recreation's on line thing!

Legba013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm picking up a DSi tomorrow for $10 and Metroid prime hunters is basically the only reason I'm buying it, so I'll be in touch to play ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: