1. Maedhros

Maedhros GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    Wind Waker is the best Zelda game ever made imo. It has everything that made OoT good plus the charisma/visuals who remind me of the 2D games. Plus it's not as boring as MP, IMO. So, no.

Why the hell you guys are trying to change my opinion?? It's not like I'm bashing the game or saying for people to not play it, I just don't like it because of the reasons I stated, if you can't understand, it's your problem. I'm not alone on this matter, if you look around, you'll see a lot of people who don't like the game as myself for these or other reasons.

If the next game is similar to MP (or OtherM), Metroid is dead to me, I'll just remember the good times with Super Metroid and it's awesome... everything.

2. Ikki

Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
    He's not saying the game sucks nor saying whoever plays it has no taste or whatnot. He's saying he doesn't like the game and why. The only hate here seems to be against us who don't like it.

3. sKeEt

OP sKeEt GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Except that this topic isn't about the Metroid Prime series. This is about Metroid Prime Hunters online multiplayer which is so drastically different from the series yet people just come in here to express how much they dislike MP and don't even acknowledge how much fun online multiplayer was and still is in Hunters.

There was literally like one person who knew just what I was talking about and was legitimately excited at the prospect.

Everyone else was like, "Eww MP sucked so, no I don't want to see it on the 3DS"

Also, everyone dick riding the 2D Metroids. Yea I get it. You like the 2D Metroids. I, however, am talking about online multiplayer using the world of Metroid. That's online FPS multiplayer with characters who change forms and have unique alt form abilities in space themed arenas. I mean did you guys even play the online multiplayer? Do you have some sort of reference as to what I'm talking about?

On another note I'd like to see more characters with some crazy alt forms. Like someone with a flying or hovering ability who drops bombs. Maybe another who can create decoy bombs of his alt form. I mean you can get really creative with these alt forms.

4. Maedhros

Brazil
    If I don't like MP, you can extend this to the multiplayer too. It was similar to Quake 3 arena, but the latter is better and has better controls than the first.

5. pachura

pachura GBAtemp Advanced Fan

MP:H was the best FPS on DS.
    MP3:C was one of the best (if not the best) FPS on Wii.

Yes, I want MP:H on 3DS. Just replace stylus with slidepad and I'm happy.

6. The Milkman

The Milkman GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman

United States
    Im not hating and i apologize if I offended you but I was just saying that I think its Illogical to come on to a topic and talk about how you dont like the series as instead of commenting on the idea. Im not trying to be mean or anything im just stating an opinion.

7. Maedhros

Brazil
    This is a forum, expect people to disagree or agree with other oppinions.

Like you said, I was stating my opinion about this Metroid "spin-off".

8. Windaga

Windaga GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I'd love a Metroid Prime Hunters sequel, especially if the game included all of the hunters from MP3, various color swaps for Samus, more weapon variety (MPH had a lot, to be fair, but I'd like to see some more. Maybe something like getting rid of the universal ammo, and instead, mixing and matching ammunition with guns), more levels, etc. I really enjoyed the game, and I enjoyed the variety of online modes, too.

That being said, I'd also LOVE a 2D side scrolling Metroid title with 3D effects. I absolutely loved Fusion and Super Metroid.

I'd also love to see some kind of cross over title. I think Cyrax, Sektor andSmoke from Mortal Kombat would make cool cameo characters in a new MPH title.

9. sKeEt

OP sKeEt GBAtemp Regular

United States
    That's an interesting idea. Though it would seem difficult to get MK characters. Interesting nonetheless. I'm trying to think of other characters with interesting alt forms to include but can't think of any.

10. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

MPH was the best-looking/best-playing FPS for the Nintendo DS. Period. High framerate without sacrificing graphics, and most importantly, the inclusion of BOTS for people with no wifi access. Bots alone gave it a ton of replayability.

1. Framerate+Graphics
    2. Bots

Those two are sorely lacking in the other FPS titles for the DS. I've no idea why no other FPS title picked up on those. MPH did it, so why can't they?

anyways, to get back on topic, i'd love to see an MPH sequel on the 3DS, but i'm guessing the fast-paced gameplay would very much induce motion sickness, especially with the 3D effects on. aside from that though, it'll be awesome having visual depth added to the game. and retain/improve the bots, please. and have StreetPass make it so that you can jump right into public games (assuming they have a mode for private/password-protected/public modes) and replace bots as needed. that would be awesome. [​IMG]

11. DarkShinigami

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

United States
    mph was okay but i prefer the 2d sidescroller metroid games

12. Dylaan

Dylaan GBAtemp Fan

It could just be nostalgia talking, but...

FAP! [​IMG]
    That is all.

13. 10_0ARMY

10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

United States
    I love the Metroid series and my favorite game had to be mp1 for gamecube. It be awesome if they made a hunters sequel for 3ds. Expand the multiplayer with leaderboards and such like other FPS on the consoles do and I would be hooked.

Though in all likelyhood we won't get a sequel, but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say WE WANT A SEQUEL!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Metroid, Hunters, Sequel