Gaming Metroid Prime 3 help thread

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im stuck in bryyo, ive just killed two lizards that hav a cutscene before they come and where theres a big lizard dead in the middle.

ive made the lizards head go back and ive followed it, i then went through the door and down the stones, three flying things came and i killed them.

on the other side theres a door i can see but theres a massive space in between where i cant jump cos its too far, theres a wall on the left and i can see something on it and i can lock on it but i cant shoot it with anything, ive tried normal, power, rockets and hypermode and ive even tried grappling but nothing.

ive tried to go back but i cant get up the platform where i grappled all the slates off the wall.

plz help

yus786

If it's the room with the big plat form, then do this.

- Once the platform is up, connect the two bridges.
- Go the the room that has the pump (which is connected to one of the two bridges)
- After you activate the pump, charge shot the two openings on top of the flowing fuel.
- Once you did that, the fuel flow should stop, now morph into the ball
- Go into the crack or w/e on the right side/the right fuel flow thing or w/e
- Make your way to the other side/other room, then charge shot the two fuel things, and that should raise the platform again
- Go back, then there should be red flying things now, kill them with Phazon, or if you can irnore them and do the rest.

Are you sure? It sounds more like the room just before you get the rapple. Anyway, in the room with the 3 flying things, go too the start of the stairs too go back too the room with the two lizards. Turn into a morph ball and you will see a place in the wall that you can open with a bomb.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for that, just done it now
biggrin.gif

yus786

captaineos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In the room with the "half circle thing", use the grapple on it. Then, the giant wall next to it, use the gunship control visor on it. When you do that, the gunship will fly in and destroy that wall.

Ok I've grappled it, it moves and then I'm supposed to use gunship control visor? What is that! ive never used it lol. Honestly I figured the game out up to now without help and never using this control visor. What button do I press?

And yes im ashamed to ask and sound so stupid

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the room with the "half circle thing", use the grapple on it. Then, the giant wall next to it, use the gunship control visor on it. When you do that, the gunship will fly in and destroy that wall.

Ok I've grappled it, it moves and then I'm supposed to use gunship control visor? What is that! ive never used it lol. Honestly I figured the game out up to now without help and never using this control visor. What button do I press?

And yes im ashamed to ask and sound so stupid
The same as switching to your scan visor, but instead of pointing up, point to the right/bottom right.

kojiiriin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For you to be at the point in the game you're at, I guarantee you've already used it before.

Anyways, Akuma got it. There are four total visors. The default is the combat visor. The scan visor is the top one. The gunship visor is the bottom right. I'm not sure yet what the bottom left visor is.

captaineos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For god sakes it doesnt work. I disabled the beacon, I scan the wall and I lock on with Z, just when I think by george I've got it, it says " Gunship requires increased fire power for this command"

Where can I upgrade the Gunship?? I just revisted the whole of byroon and I cant get anywhere.. This game went from a 10 to a 7.5 for being so damn difficult and overly tricky

smmakira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For god sakes it doesnt work. I disabled the beacon, I scan the wall and I lock on with Z, just when I think by george I've got it, it says " Gunship requires increased fire power for this command"

Where can I upgrade the Gunship?? I just revisted the whole of byroon and I cant get anywhere.. This game went from a 10 to a 7.5 for being so damn difficult and overly tricky

http://www.mycheats.com/view/section/6384/..._corruption/wii

that will have your answer

erevos85

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For you to be at the point in the game you're at, I guarantee you've already used it before.

Anyways, Akuma got it. There are four total visors. The default is the combat visor. The scan visor is the top one. The gunship visor is the bottom right. I'm not sure yet what the bottom left visor is.

The bottom left is the x-ray visor.

Spoiler... you get that at the pirates homeworld (but i dont remember how i got it)
tongue.gif

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the game with 97% complete and a time of 17:14. I purposely didn't get 100% because I wanted to see what the difference in the endings were. I was VERY thorough in scanning and searching around, so I got all the Fuel cells in one go without even having to look for them
wink.gif
, so I didn't have to go on a "Fetch Quest." It was a good ending, although they should have explained more things. Anyways, feel free to ask me any questions.

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i need help in elysia:
i have to collect the three parts for a weapon or something like that, after i got the grapple update for my ship.
i went to the rooms that were marked on the map, but i don´t know how to destroy those yellow cables, because when i scan them it says i have to destroy them all at once.
how do i do that?

thovader

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm stuck in this Hall of Remembrance on Bryyo where you get the Screw Attack Upgrade.
Right after I picked up the upgrade those flying platform fall down, so the obvious way outta there is gone.
Where else can I go to?
I just can't find a way off this platform where I collected the upgrade from
frown.gif
Please help me!

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([Truth said:
@ Aug 31 2007, 03:51 PM)]i need help in elysia:
i have to collect the three parts for a weapon or something like that, after i got the grapple update for my ship.
i went to the rooms that were marked on the map, but i don´t know how to destroy those yellow cables, because when i scan them it says i have to destroy them all at once.
how do i do that?

You can't destroy those cables until you get the seeker missile upgrade. Look on your map and there should be numbers 1,2 and 3 for the three parts. Go there in order, and use your ship to pick up the bomb parts.

I'm stuck in this Hall of Remembrance on Bryyo where you get the Screw Attack Upgrade.
Right after I picked up the upgrade those flying platform fall down, so the obvious way outta there is gone.
Where else can I go to?
I just can't find a way off this platform where I collected the upgrade fromÂ
frown.gif
Please help me!
Use your screw attack to cross long distances (after two jumps, keep pressing the jump button to screw attac, up to 5 times) and bounce off of those green walls.

kojiiriin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any tips on how to properly defend the Spire?

edit: Nevermind. Forgot about Hypermode. I've now beaten Helios, and I'd have to say he's way too easy. Well, if you use hypermode. If you don't, he's basically impossible. I resisted using hypermode for like ten minutes and I barely even scratched his health, so I started using hypermode and beat him within two.

thovader

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where else can I go to?
I just can't find a way off this platform where I collected the upgrade fromÂ
frown.gif
Please help me!

Use your screw attack to cross long distances (after two jumps, keep pressing the jump button to screw attac, up to 5 times) and bounce off of those green walls.
Thanks a lot dude!
I thought this feature is only for those special green walls.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help on Bryyo:

I destroyed western signatures(I think?), but now I have to go back to the room to where I fought rundas to get to the eastern signature, but there are never ending wave oflying space pirates! What do I do?

I scanned some clamp, and it says it contains high amounts of maldium.

domislong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help on Bryyo:

I destroyed western signatures(I think?), but now I have to go back to the room to where I fought rundas to get to the eastern signature, but there are never ending wave oflying space pirates! What do I do?

Maldium means you need to get the ship to destroy it. Try to ignore the pirates, grapple both satellites and use the control visor to call in your ship.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help on Bryyo:

Maldium means you need to get the ship to destroy it. Try to ignore the pirates, grapple both satellites and use the control visor to call in your ship.
Ok that worked, but I'm now at the question mark, what do I do here? I scan the thing but I cant do anything

Nevermind, I had to call ship

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land