Gaming Metroid Prime 3 help thread

kojiiriin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*BOSS SPOILERS*

So, I just defeated Gandrayda, and she's definitely one of my favourite boss battles in the entire Metroid line. She's hard, but not frustratingly hard. She's quick, but not so quick that you're constantly losing her and taking damage just because it's hard to keep up. And since she's able to transform herself into other beings, it was rather the challenge to try remembering the ways you'd fight the Berzerker Lord and Rundas, while also fighting her as a Flying Pirate Trooper and even yourself. And since she didn't pull those tricks through the entire fight, man. It was amazing. Definitely a fantastic boss. And the item you get for beating her... Oh, the possibilities!

*/BOSS SPOILERS*

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
need help on valhalla or whatever was that ship.
So i'll have one energy cell with me and there's one on a docking bay. Then i use one to open the first door. After that i have two way to go, but both requires 2 energy cells to get further on.
Should i go to old planets to looks for those?
And if i should, any hints where they are?
tongue.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So i'll have one energy cell with me and there's one on a docking bay. Then i use one to open the first door. After that i have two way to go, but both requires 2 energy cells to get further on.
tongue.gif
You should probably continue to the other planets. I'm guessing you went there before finishing Pirate Homeworld? I don't think you need them until later.

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif
There are some things you can scan on the Valhalla that will give you hints on where each energy cell is.

kojiiriin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The energy cells are spread out among all four planets you visit before you're supposed to go to the Valhalla. Don't quote me on this, because I'm not sure, but I think there are two on each planet (since there are eight total, I believe).

While you're on the Valhalla, you can scan various panels that tell which planet each individual cell is on, and a hint as to the exact location. You can look it up if you press 1, then go to Inventory (I believe, and the tab after that will be second from the top on the right side of the screen).

axxu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
So im in Elysia, Zipline station delta. There are these platform you have to jump with screw attack. I have tried to reach that 3rd spinning platform for quite some time now and it starts to get frustrating. What is the trick here? Any hints would be appriciated
smile.gif

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So im in Elysia, Zipline station delta. There are these platform you have to jump with screw attack. I have tried to reach that 3rd spinning platform for quite some time now and it starts to get frustrating. What is the trick here? Any hints would be appriciated
smile.gif

I guess time it correctly? Is this the one where there is a fence blocking the platform, with a little space to get through? Try jumping towards it when the fence is facing you.

Yo, i've pirate homeworld and it's told me to go to gfs valahalla. I've got all the locations of the energy cells but dont know where excatly they are, Any tips?
Did you try looking at the hints? They have highlighted words on them that may reveal the map location.

axxu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
smile.gif
I guess time it correctly? Is this the one where there is a fence blocking the platform, with a little space to get through? Try jumping towards it when the fence is facing you.

Yeah i found out what i was missing, i didnt know you can wait some between each B press while screw attacking. I just kept pressing it rapidly and always fall a bit too short
tongue.gif

But thanks anyway.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The battery is in one of the turret areas. I think you might have to connect both areas in the North Jungle Court(or a room connected to it) So you can walk to the Hidden Court where you drop the battery.

LuigisTheMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got to the part where your supposed to take the lift down to mines in the pirate home world. I went up the spider ball track and and deactivated the to boost switches. BUT THE LIFT WONT FALL!!! IT GOT STUCK!!! Please tell me i missed something or is this really a glich or something?

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So i got to the part where your supposed to take the lift down to mines in the pirate home world. I went up the spider ball track and and deactivated the to boost switches. BUT THE LIFT WONT FALL!!! IT GOT STUCK!!! Please tell me i missed something or is this really a glich or something?
Is this the part where the elevator malfunctions and gets stuck? If I remember correctly, there is something you can shoot to make it fall, like the cables holding it up.

LuigisTheMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is this the part where the elevator malfunctions and gets stuck? If I remember correctly, there is something you can shoot to make it fall, like the cables holding it up.
I tryed that nothing works and my scanner can't detect anything. Also all the guides say it just falls so i think maybe i missed something along the way?

LuigisTheMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tryed that nothing works and my scanner can't detect anything. Also all the guides say it just falls so i think maybe i missed something along the way?
Matter a fact i think you get the nova beam right down there?

spicyketchup

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same problem. freaking annoying. i saw something else on a google search that said if you bomb any of the spinners, then it won't drop or some crap like that. i believe this is a bug and now i will have to start all over.

platty

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ohhh Please help!!! My son is playing this game but he's stuck and it's down to me to help him out. It's on the Bryro planet.
We're in a room were 3 flying guys constantly turn up (no matter how many times you kill them they keep coming back!) We have to pull 2 levers to stop the jamming beacons which allows our ship to perform a bombing run. How the HELL do I perform a bombing run?????
I've killed the guys (thousands of times!!) pulled the levers, gone into the visor bit, I get a green screen with a picture of my ship but I don't know what buttons to press to make my (erm... my son's) ship come and blow everything up. Help me please?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sister says that she's having issues with the Anti-Aircraft Turret part, the one with Aero Troopers. She can't make the switches stay down. If I upload a save, could someone help her out please?

Toastbrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
aardvarks said:
Help!! This is driving me nuts. I've seen off Rundas and got the ice missile, but don't know what to do next. Haven't been able to destroy the generator as I don't have a powerful enough weapon. I got the message to go to the other landing bay, but I can't select it when I'm in my ship.

Erm yeah for that you backtrack ( after you get the ice upgrade) to your ship and go over to the west side im pretty sure.

I'm exactly at that point and everytime i want to enter my ship, the screen just turns and stays black. any idea?
tried usbloader gx + cfgloader with 249 rev19 and 222 rev4.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters