Gaming Metroid Prime 3 friend code topic!

• Thread starter armand66
  • Start date
  • Views 18,692
  • Replies 139

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just added the people on the list that I didn't have. Remember folks you need to actively add friend codes. You Don't get a notification or anything when someone added you, so if you want to be in on the action add people!

I'm going out of town for the weekend, so anyone that sends me pics or vouchers don't worry that I'm just a leech, you'll get stuff from me too. I take kickass screen shots.
wink.gif

thovader

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I ran out of vouchers, so better don't send me any more until I give the green light again
wink.gif
But you're all always more than welcome to send me your best screen shots
tongue.gif
!

z3phon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
GameDragon sent you 1 voucher.
I've got a question about adding people, im kind of new to the wii online thing so I dont know how it works... lets say IF GameDragon added me, do I get a notification that he has added me and than I need to accept to add him? or do we both need to add each other and theres no notification.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon sent you 1 voucher.
I've got a question about adding people, im kind of new to the wii online thing so I dont know how it works... lets say IF GameDragon added me, do I get a notification that he has added me and than I need to accept to add him? or do we both need to add each other and theres no notification.

Theres no direct notification. If you look in the Wii address book, the ones that are confirmed are in black text, if not its grey. Both of us have to add each other. Right now, your still not confirmed in my address book, so when I get your voucher I'll send one back at you
smile.gif

I still got 7 vouchers left, anyone else wanna trade.

z3phon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
ok thanks It's showing you in black text now and I can see you in MP3 friends list also... sent you 1 got 8 more remaining.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gamedragon, you're the only one of the 6 people in my list that is still gray. Hmmm, almost all the other ones started out gray though as well. Oh well, when I get your voucher, I'll send one back.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
add me if u like.

question, how do u know if someone adds you? and is it possible to randomly play with someone or you have to set a time and one of them should make a game and wait for you?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So how are you guys liking the game? Worth buying it as soon as it comes out?

I didn't like the last two prime games because of the controls and backtracking. This one seems like a huge improvement.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So how are you guys liking the game? Worth buying it as soon as it comes out?

I didn't like the last two prime games because of the controls and backtracking. This one seems like a huge improvement.

Controls are improved as they are more like standard FPS games than the weird ones used in Prime 1 & 2. There is backtracking since it is a Metroid game.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the backtracking in the original metroid games the newer ones just seemed a bit boring to me. Might have to rent it and give it a go

axxu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I have sent 2 to Libo, 2 to jumpman17 and 2 to Gamedragon.
Received 1 from Libo and 1 from Gamedragon.

Also added you z3phon.

Still 9 vouchers left.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
add me if u like.

question, how do u know if someone adds you? and is it possible to randomly play with someone or you have to set a time and one of them should make a game and wait for you?

Sorry to disappoint you, but this game isn't Multiplayer. The Friend Voucher thing, is just to 'unlock' extras through tokens that are given from friends. I don't think multiplayer would have worked out anyway, it was pretty boring in Metroid Prime 2.
sleep.gif

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Found another voucher you can earn.

I don't know if this works on all enemies or not. I shot an ice missle at one of the things with a flame whip (the ones that can teleport), and after he froze, I shot him with my heat ray. It shattered him and killed him. I earned a friend voucher for that.

Phonebone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been playing the game for a while now (51% so far) and I've managed to collect 13 friend vouchers.

Wii number: 1391 8783 8665 0859
I'll be adding everyone on the list here. Anyone wanna trade?

Edit: Added everyone that's mentioned on the 1st post. Add me back please so we can trade.
I need that bobblehead and some bumper stickers
laugh.gif

edit2: cyber2k1, I can see you in the voucher list. you're not showing up black though.

Gonna send you a voucher in a minute.

cyber2k1

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing the game for a while now (51% so far) and I've managed to collect 13 friend vouchers.

Wii number: 1391 8783 8665 0859
I'll be adding everyone on the list here. Anyone wanna trade?

Edit: Added everyone that's mentioned on the 1st post. Add me back please so we can trade.
I need that bobblehead and some bumper stickersÂ
laugh.gif

edit2: cyber2k1, I can see you in the voucher list. you're not showing up black though.

Gonna send you a voucher in a minute.

hi Phonebone got the voucher, sent u one bk so let me know when u got it still have 11 so let me know if u want to swap out all 11 vouchers

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it even possible to unlock all the things? I mean, everything needs so many yellow ones and at the rate I'm getting those, I don't think I'll be able to even get half of the items.

EDIT: By the way, you can scroll the list with the analog. So you actually need 12 friend vouchers traded if you want to unlock everything and not 10.

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, the count for friend points needed is up to 13 now if you want to unlock everything. World concepts 2 requires a friend point.

Here's my most current status:

NAME----------S---R
gazab.........1...1
thovader......0...0
Hooyah........1...1
mooyah........1...1
Libo..........2...2
GameDragon....2...2
axxu..........2...2
cyber2k1......2...2
Phonebone.....1...1

4 vouchers left

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79IIbOZmwvI