Hacking Metal Slug - Not booting at all

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear that Metal Slug 5 has glitch while playing with a USB loader and Metal Slug 6 resets the Wii. However, upon selecting Metal Slug Anthology from USB Loader GX, the game just flat out refuses to boot at all before even letting me select a Metal Slug game. I've tried just about every possible combination of settings, including setting the IOS to 249.

When I select the game, I can see the instruction screen (the white screen before every game telling me to put the strap on my wrist) but it only flashes the screen up for 1/4 of a second, you blink and you miss it. After that it's just a black screen. Remote is still on, but pressing Home does nothing. From there I tried all the other settings.

I'm using cios10 but this is the only game that's acted up for me still after changing all the settings around.

Do I just have a bad rip of the game, or does it require cios13 or something else? I'd rather not go to cios13, as whenever I exit a game I have to restart the power on my Wii to avoid the console freezing the next time I select a USB game.

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I'll... purchase it from another retailer and see if that does the trick.

EDIT: It was a bad dump. I... bought a new one and it works fine. MS6 works with alt dol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol