Gaming Messed up my Pokemon SoulSilverf :S

jowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
A friend of mine said he had some Mistery Gift roms and that he was going to transfer them to my oirignal copy of SoulSilver but when I go to the mart the guys says "This version cannot receive gifts" and when I go to check the cards I don't have any...then he told me he transfered Azures Flute, Oaks Letter and Member Card to my game...which I think is the cause of the problem since they are useless items in this game.
Does anyone know how to solve this? (Without restarting my game)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha. What your friend did was send you the items only (I think), not the event. He did it wrong. So now you just have 3 useless items. They don't harm your game or anything, so I don't see what the problem is...

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
A friend of mine said he had some Mistery Gift roms and that he was going to transfer them to my oirignal copy of SoulSilver but when I go to the mart the guys says "This version cannot receive gifts" and when I go to check the cards I don't have any...then he told me he transfered Azures Flute, Oaks Letter and Member Card to my game...which I think is the cause of the problem since they are useless items in this game.
Does anyone know how to solve this? (Without restarting my game)
i'm preet sure those were for platinum only
azure flute-arceus
oaks letter-shaymin
member card-dont remember. maybe rotom formes

jowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
He just told me that he was goning to send me stuff...The thing is that when I want to receive any other gift, the delivry man just says "This version cannot receive gifts" so, thats what I actually wanted...to fix this to get other gifts :(

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
nope

you gotta delete the wondercards from teh sav file

your lucky it doesnt corrupt the game

if you edit a wondercard or use dodgy one for Black and White the events dont show and you corrupt your sav file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: still, you're forgiven +2