Hacking Messed Up... Can't get into Decrypt9..

fjr69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys,

So I have went through the Plailect Guide to getting arm9loaderhax & aureiNand on the System(o3ds),
Up too step 4 Everything went great, but in step 5 I started to get abit frustrated, followed all of the Guide but my system ended up booting me into sysNAND version 9.2 instead of the promised CFW sysNAND
so i thought maybe i made a mistake, and loaded up emuNAND and sysNAND back to the Original backup.
After this i got abit messy and somehow managed to completly mess up my system....
I'm now not able to launch into the Decrypt 9 program to revert my sys and emunand , the screen just goes Red Black Red and throws me back to the Homebrew window....
Ive up and down graded a couple of times tried stuff but nothing has worked so far......

How can i get back to installing my old backups??
also the 3ds wont start with another sd card, only the one with the messed up stuff on it...
removing it at a later point though seems to work...

please help!!!

thanks guys...

Last edited by fjr69,

fjr69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not sure both sysNand and EmuNand seem to have melted together, what i mean by that is I launched SysNand and tried to Update it using the Update feature, after this it rebooted into 10.7 pretty fast and loaded it Up with my EmuNand theme, and also the Security app had the FBI Loggo so i thought maybe through some lucky way it worked but it just launched the Normal Security without Inject. So i went ahead and downgraded again to 9.2 , and since then im Lost.... Right now I have 9.0.0-20E....on sysNand , i Assume.... i guess this happened after installing arm9loaderhax.... im totally lost

EDIT : I actually somehow managed to fix it, i tried reinstalling pasta armloaderhax etc it never completed but by luck i got it to boot Decrypt9 on Boot by holding L+R and restored to my backups... Still can't get arm9loaderhax to work though

Last edited by fjr69,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks