GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Message translated using Google Translator

GBalpha Chinese New Year holiday notice
GBalpha's Chinese New Year holiday period runs from February 7, 2010 until February 21, 2010 ended February 22 to resume normal work. Customer service phone will be suspended during the labor service, which the inconvenience to users after updating. Online Mall mail-order business, the product after-sales service will be accepted at the beginning of work centrally and answers.
For users who leave during the mail-order product-related payments, if paid, will be February 22, when processed and shipped. During the address, if changed, etc., please online mall station short message to inform the administrator or call our customer service telephone message recording after the choice, we will follow your instructions properly addressed. If you want to cancel your order apply for refund, you can also SMS through the online mall station to inform the administrator to apply for the refund, we will confirm that all information in the full amount after the refund, please understand I would appreciate!
* From February 7 to begin submitting orders and remittances will be February 22 centrally
* Shopping Mall refund can be handled during the Chinese New Year
* Telephone recording a message explanations of matters at the normal working arrangements for the integrated treatment of post -

Meanwhile, you can contact us through the following ways to solve processing problems:

* Contact Customer Service QQ: 33446890 (On-line real-time to solve critical problems)
* Customer Service Tel :0755-26189089 (only supports auto-answering and message)
* Fat EMAIL to [email protected] (handle product after-sales service matters, etc.)
* Through the web site "service and support" and "Contact Us" to submit voice messages, our customer service staff will answer you submit a variety of related products and product-related issues
* Welcome to the forum to discuss and solve routine problems and learning products feature the use of techniques

GBalpha (China) Co., Ltd. staff wish you all a happy New Year and good luck!

Source
Google Translation

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
ouch! that means no update for Kaura or Sakura til at least after 2/21
well, at least the save corruption problem has been fixed

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
if you do it correctly, it should work for all games (but on the other hand, I've only tested all the game in my microsd 40+ out of 4600+ out there)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
dsrules said:
if you do it correctly, it should work for all games (but on the other hand, I've only tested all the game in my microsd 40+ out of 4600+ out there)
It worked for about 98% of my games
Like Assassins Creed Altairs Chronicles it loaded the sav file, but the game itself gave me an ERROR screen

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hunh, never knew they had a phone number, would be interesting to skype them to just hear what the GBalpha team might sound like.

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
saxamo said:
Hunh, never knew they had a phone number, would be interesting to skype them to just hear what the GBalpha team might sound like.

You wouldn't understand them anyway. It would be like: "Hello, chief. Let's talk, why not?"
wink.gif
Got the reference?

Gagigagu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
powered_by_tux said:
saxamo said:

You wouldn't understand them anyway. It would be like: "Hello, chief. Let's talk, why not?"
wink.gif
Got the reference?
The Simpsons with the Mr. Sparkle company

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade