Merry Christmas from GBAtemp

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,083
  • Replies Replies 49
Enjoy today guys (and get off your computers
tongue.gif
)
 
woohoo, I got the best gift I ever had!!11 damn never thought my parents would do this, 800 € to spend on whatever I want, i'll be the biggest candy master ever!!
tongue.gif
 
well to sum up my christmas my comp broke down awhile ago and i got a ds and MHFH, super mario ds is all the games a got i got alot of other stuff too
 
I got:

iRiver H320
Star Wars Trilogy Full Screen
NIMH Batterys + charger
about 400 in cash

I am totally buying a DS tomorrow!

Once again, merry x-mas guys.
Wow, rich Americans. Maybe you should give some of that money to the poor.
Why???
The hobos here are just lazy-asses who got broke becuase they wasted all their cash on alcohol and then when they get money by begging, they spend it all on more alcohol. Your best bet is to donate to a CHharity foundation, not neccessarily for the poor only, but I meean for those who have cancer and other shit like that.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted