Homebrew MenuHax 2.0 Custom Main-Screen Images

Harps

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Made this really quickly, not sure if anyone else will find it useful but since I set CTR boot manager to have X as the button to take it to the menu instead of autobooting, I made this to go with it.

imagedisplay.png

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made this really quickly, not sure if anyone else will find it useful but since I set CTR boot manager to have X as the button to take it to the menu instead of autobooting, I made this to go with it.

View attachment 35799

I would use this, but I think that the bars and circles shouldn't be that thick. Do you have the PSD? I would like to edit it to make it look slimmer. I would give full credit to you of course.

I made my own and would like some feedback on it! Would anyone use it?

Attachments

• animemenuhax.png
    animemenuhax.png
    31 KB · Views: 359
Reactions: Rod227

hmp22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just made these two, I attempted a small 3D effect but haven't actually tested them yet. Will update if needed once I see how they look on the 3DS.

BANG.png

Hmm.png

Edit: The 3D seems to work pretty well on the second one, but it's a mess on the first. Probably not going to bother fixing it though since I like the second one better anyway.

Last edited by hmp22,

hmp22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Harps

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would use this, but I think that the bars and circles shouldn't be that thick. Do you have the PSD? I would like to edit it to make it look slimmer. I would give full credit to you of course.

I made my own and would like some feedback on it! Would anyone use it?
Yeah, I'll PM you the file, no problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol