Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:
MENUdo is a paid download, right? If so, what's the estimated base price?

(Don't feel like any page-sifting)
Where the hell did you get that? MENUdo's free!
wink.gif

Well, unless Soul sells out to a flash card company, in which case MENUdo will still be a free download, but you gotta buy the flashcard.
Oh, then I heard differently

lololol

And I really don't care if he sells the rights to a cart maker, I have the 3 major ones

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Advice Dog said:
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:

wink.gif

Well, unless Soul sells out to a flash card company, in which case MENUdo will still be a free download, but you gotta buy the flashcard.

lololol

And I really don't care if he sells the rights to a cart maker, I have the 3 major ones
Personally, I hope he does. The guy's been busting his ass on MENUdo, and he definitely deserves profit. Hell, I even donated to him via PayPal, but it's not a forced thing or anything. I just thought he deserved a little something for working on this.

Soul's authorized me to do a video preview. When I go back home for the holidays (leaving on the 18th), I'll install the proper webcam software (my brother still has the disc) on my laptop and then do the preview. I would now... but the glare from the screens and the webcam's automatic calibration makes the DS show up as a glowing white rectangle. The webcam software right now doesn't let me change any settings. It's for a different model of webcam in the series (Logitech QuickCam Communicate) which I downloaded, so it looks like I'm waiting.

euqiddis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:

wink.gif

lololol

Personally, I hope he does. The guy's been busting his ass on MENUdo, and he definitely deserves profit. Hell, I even donated to him via PayPal, but it's not a forced thing or anything. I just thought he deserved a little something for working on this.

Soul's authorized me to do a video preview. When I go back home for the holidays (leaving on the 18th), I'll install the proper webcam software (my brother still has the disc) on my laptop and then do the preview. I would now... but the glare from the screens and the webcam's automatic calibration makes the DS show up as a glowing white rectangle. The webcam software right now doesn't let me change any settings. It's for a different model of webcam in the series (Logitech QuickCam Communicate) which I downloaded, so it looks like I'm waiting.

dont you have a camera phone and just use that?

Why2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:

wink.gif

So its mean i will need to buy new Flashcart ?

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why2 said:
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:

wink.gif

So its mean i will need to buy new Flashcart ?
only if you want rom loading.

Shadow10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Come on now, how hard is it to make a simple video, I'm starting to think this menudo is one big hoax, I hopei'm wrong though. But it should come out before the ds is expired.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep. MENUdo is just a big hoax. Fooled you.

Our signatures are made in Photoshop, we change 'em whenever we can be bothered. The previous videos and photos of MENUdo were just Photoshopped/After Effected.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Placeholder said:
Yep. MENUdo is just a big hoax. Fooled you.

Our signatures are made in Photoshop, we change 'em whenever we can be bothered. The previous videos and photos of MENUdo were just Photoshopped/After Effected.

Placeholder...you are win!

ontopic....is soul still trying to contact a company?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Yeah. Soulanger is currently contacting Nintendo to make the first Nintendo approved flashcart. All roms will be obtained from the Nintendo Game Channel

EDIT: Typo

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
euqiddis said:
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:
Skyline969 said:
Advice Dog said:

wink.gif

lololol

dont you have a camera phone and just use that?
Do you really want shitty quality that comes with a camera phone? I prefer a more professional-looking video, not one where I have to hold the camera with one hand and operate the DS completely with my other.

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also doing a video preview... Well, the video is done... I have to find a way to show it to soul and then... ill upload it to you-tube.
Any more questions?

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
fgghjjkll said:
Yeah. Soulanger is currently contacting Nintendo to make the first Nintendo approved flashcart. All roms will be obtained from the Nintendo Game Channel
And the name of the fc will be: DSgo

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had a thought...
If everyone's running around with these gamecard thingies that show games you've played on a flashcart, Ninty can easily check the little flag on your username and see if it's legal to back up games in your country.

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninty is one smart cookie but theyre not on top of the pirating scene as much as Microsoft or Sony are in terms of trying to block users.

Plus its not like those gamercards will include all of your personal information to see where you live and what your telephone number is... I hope..

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Briankealing said:
I just had a thought...
If everyone's running around with these gamecard thingies that show games you've played on a flashcart, Ninty can easily check the little flag on your username and see if it's legal to back up games in your country.
It's legal here, so I proudly flaunt my gamercard.
wink.gif

And besides, what're they gonna do? Honestly, if they were gonna do anything, they'd just check anyone here, as I'm sure 90% of us here are pirates, and 99% of us here play backed up games.

EDIT: Says the guy with an AceKard and EZ-Flash 3-in-1 in his signature?
tongue.gif

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, Ninty isn't gonna do anything and Im a proud Canadian..... oh wait ... crap i gave my location...

*famousginni runs for the hills.

Placeholder: ....no. but it will contain MENUdo.... and that is enough!! and some bad camera holding.....
maybe some humor.. good music perhaps.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
because of MenuDO, i am now srsly confused! should i just go ahead and buy an AK2i, or should i just wait for MenuDO and use my Current [crap of a flash cart] R4iUltra!

question:
what do you have left to make/develop ?
or
How far are you in development
(sorry if this has been asked before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo