Homebrew MenuDO Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will say that working alongside Soulanger on the Server was by far the best time of my last few months. I could only imagine the look on his face when I gave him the first copy of the code, I made 600 lines of code for him within 3 days minimal and went from there. I even showed Soulanger some of the things that could be done with my code including the GamerID. Now, If MENUdo wasn't worth waiting for, Would I have spent so much time and effort working on something as advanced as a Microsoft LIVE-like system for it?
biggrin.gif
Believe me, It was worth the wait, I was amazed at the beauty of the program. It themes with ease and it's fun to do theming. Believe me guys, It was worth the wait.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice. We just need the release now xD can't wait. Well try to add in MP3 support than release it. Or release it by versions. But we really need ROM compatibility, is Normmatt working with you(is he the person that you didn't want to say).

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol, i thought you lost your faith to this project, jakob.
tongue.gif
Anyway, I said the guy "that might not want to be known" is a tester. I still work on MENUdo by myself, ShadowEO is giving me a helping hand in the server backend. But dont you take all of the credit shadow.
tongue.gif
I did alot in the serverside, as much (or maybe more!
biggrin.gif
) as you did. Anywho, should I make new MENUdo thread? ^^"

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulAnger said:
lol, i thought you lost your faith to this project, jakob.
tongue.gif
Anyway, I said the guy "that might not want to be known" is a tester. I still work on MENUdo by myself, ShadowEO is giving me a helping hand in the server backend. But dont you take all of the credit shadow.
tongue.gif
I did alot in the serverside, as much (or maybe more!
biggrin.gif
) as you did. Anywho, should I make new MENUdo thread? ^^"

I wasn't taking all of the credit, I said I was working alongside you. XD You did do a little more because there was a month that I couldn't work on anything.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curse you SoulAnger!!!! I've been so excited about MENUdo!!! I've been following it for so long and I'm so thrilled to see we are approaching a release!
happy.gif

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
jakob95 said:
What messaging system?
Can you add Aim support? Or MSN support? OR BOTH?
coding MSN & AIM support would require on how the client communicates with those servers. With out the knowledge, this isn't going to happen. However, i could bug soulanger to study beup & aimds source and implement IM.

EDIT: crap. didnt read the post above >.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to the way that Wifi Authenticates with the server, No Server-Side IM wouldn't be possible nor do I wish to take on that task. However I will say this, It was Twitter Support
biggrin.gif

If you would like proof:

http://Twitter.com/ShadowEO look for the ones that say Just Played from API

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
ShadowEO said:
Due to the way that Wifi Authenticates with the server, No Server-Side IM wouldn't be possible nor do I wish to take on that task. However I will say this, It has Twitter Support
biggrin.gif
fix'd
happy.gif

jojoj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank god it's almost done I've been foaming at the mouth for this Release!!!!!
happy.gif

Thank YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SOULANGER,SHADOW i can't wait till im able 2 c the finished product
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Will it have any way to add user-created content to it? (i.e. user-made skins)

It will indeed. You can make your own themes. There is a LOT of customization, as you can see from the pictures SoulAnger posted, no two themes look the same. Unfortunately, I can't work out how to make themes and SoulAnger won't tell me. It involves using Fireworks (Not Photoshop apparantly) and a theme editor "thing".

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
does it work for the iPlayer FC ?
do you think it will work for R4iUltra? (R4iultra is a clone cart of the AK2 merge with r4ds, but its bad)
will it have GBAtemp cheat database support?
any built in emulators? y'know, so we could just load the roms directly
is there a built in art program? (for notes maybe, or something like colors! or phidias) (that'd be kinda pointless though)
does it have built in internet browsers? (again kinda pointless for DSi owners)
do you plan to release it with fc specific versions? (i.e DSmenu.DAT for r4s, akmenu4.nds for AK2, TTmenu.dat for DSTT, etc, etc)
do you plan on updating it for every game with AP?
do you really plan on releasing it november? or at least 2010?

lastly, THAT DSi THEME IS SO COOL AND I SO WANT MENUDO SO MUCH CAUSE MY R4iUltra SUCKS.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Range-TE said:
does it work for the iPlayer FC ?
do you think it will work for R4iUltra? (R4iultra is a clone cart of the AK2 merge with r4ds, but its bad)
will it have GBAtemp cheat database support?
any built in emulators? y'know, so we could just load the roms directly
is there a built in art program? (for notes maybe, or something like colors! or phidias) (that'd be kinda pointless though)
does it have built in internet browsers? (again kinda pointless for DSi owners)
do you plan to release it with fc specific versions? (i.e DSmenu.DAT for r4s, akmenu4.nds for AK2, TTmenu.dat for DSTT, etc, etc)
do you plan on updating it for every game with AP?
do you really plan on releasing it november? or at least 2010?

lastly, THAT DSi THEME IS SO COOL AND I SO WANT MENUDO SO MUCH CAUSE MY R4iUltra SUCKS.

Possibly, No tester has an iPlayer so we can't test it directly
We know about the R4iUltra being bad, Soul's the one to talk about it
Don't Know
Soul's Question again
Yes, There are built in art programs
No there is no built in browsers
I will maintain a community R4 package when it's released, I don't see any trouble with doing AK2 and DSTT.
idk
idk

Glad you like the DSi skin, I made an Aero skin for it too and I'm working on a secret theme as well to push MENUdo's theming to it's possible limits
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol