Gaming Memory stick recommendation?

sdtt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, my semi new memory stick, a PhotoFast Dual-Slot SDHC MicroSD Pro Duo Adapte with 2 8 Gig MicroSD cards just went belly up. (Blinking orange light of doom, and less than 3 months old. What rotten luck.) Currently I'm getting by on an old 4 Gig card I have, but I miss having the glorious 16 Gig storage space with 8 PSN games and 4 PSP games. I need some recommendation on a decent sized stick that won't die on me within a year. Where do you guys get your sticks?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sandisk Ultra II is what i'd be buying next if i was in the market for a new stick....although all the sticks i have are 4Gb or less which i'm pretty happy with.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Just search around....ultimately think of what you're getting for your money and don't be cheap. Ideally you'd probably want to buy from your current location in case you have issues with the stick.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have issues from the stick probably because I bought here. I normally look for Kingston brand, but I got frustrated when all I saw around 8GB micro SDs was ones made in Taiwan [yep, using dual adapter, and it works perfectly with my 4gb kingston, also taiwan]

So, I need something real to make it work well I really prefer the MicroSD cards, since if needed, I can even exchage with my DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s