Hacking Memory loss?

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Long story short my memory for my m3simply is effing up and i get an error message "SD/TF card error" every time i try to turn my m3simply on (with that specific memory). So when i tried to acces my memory through my computer i get a message asking me if i want to format the memory or not, now this would mean that i would loose all my saved files and i seriously would not want that to happen. So here's the question, is there any possibility or way that i can acces my saved files or am i doomed?
frown.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Long story short my memory for my m3simply is effing up and i get an error message "SD/TF card error" every time i try to turn my m3simply on (with that specific memory). So when i tried to acces my memory through my computer i get a message asking me if i want to format the memory or not, now this would mean that i would loose all my saved files and i seriously would not want that to happen. So here's the question, is there any possibility or way that i can acces my saved files or am i doomed? 
frown.gif

Sadly you may have to go ahead and format the SD card to get it working again
frown.gif

I had the same issue when I first got my Simply. I attempted to jam my micro SD into a friend's cellphone to see if it would fit and when I put it back into my Simply, I got the same error. I hope you didn't do anything as stupid as I did..

Although, it does sound like yours is just plain corrupted.

- Fitzy

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nüüüüü please don't let it be so!!
cry.gif
All my saved files...gone.... :'( Anyways thanks for the help
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum